Ratings for Dr. Bridget B. Stevens

My children have been seen by Dr. Stevens since they were little. There has always been a long wait, but it was worth it since she was so good with my boys. However, we were denied service do to a glitch in the computer system. There was no loyalty to us even though we had been coming to the office multiple times a year for Seven years. I was disappointed and am changing dentists. It's difficult to make young children wait and then find out that there was no reason to wait in the first place.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!! We followed her when she left Children's Dentistry and opened her own practice. There was no hesitation about the new location and after all the years I still feel it is worth the drive! Overall we have been with her about 8 years :)

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I had to take my son from her practice due to a new girl hired (son's ex-step monster), but have since gotten the pleasure of returning since she was let go. My son is ecstatic too and had a terrible experience while away with a dentist who didn't have Bridget's bed side manner and didn't work well with kids. Thanks, Dr. Stevens, for all you've done for kids!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

The staff is awesome. The doctor is so helpful. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011