Ratings for Dr. Mark A. EPSTEIN

My regular pediatrician sent me to Dr. Epstein in December. I was then given a referral and called to set up an appointment. When I called I was told that the dr would not be able to see my son until March. I took the appointment just to get something locked down. So, we wait and wait and wait. Finally, my son's appointment date rolls around. We take him out of school early and drive a tired little boy over to the office. We arrive more than 30 minutes early as instructed by his staff the day before. We checked in and I gave the receptionist all of our insurance info and the referral that we were given by our pediatrician. The receptionist told me that even though the referral had the correct name of the dr we were seeing that the address was not correct. She then informed me that I had 20 minutes to get that faxed over of my appointment would be canceled. I rushed to my cell phone and tried calling my son's pediatrician to get it changed. Finally, about 10 minutes before my son's appointment was due to be canceled I got my peds office to change the address and they said they would fax it over within 5 minutes. I then went up to the front to start filling out the regular paper work. The rude receptionist looked at me and said, "you have 1 minute". So, I took the paper work and sat down. I explained to her that I had been trying to get the address changed for over an hour. She saw me sitting on the phone struggling to get the address changed on the referral. I walked up there to return my paper work and she stated that my appointment had been canceled and that Dr. Epstein REFUSED to see my son. At that point I walked out and will never see this dr. again. I will also make sure that no one that I know will go see him either. This is not a dr. that needs to be seeing children. Save yourself some time and go see another dr.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Mark A. EPSTEIN's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1984)