Ratings for Dr. Mamta Jain

After many visits I have found all she wants to do is prescribe medications, lab work and reschedule the next appointment. No interest in curing your issue. To make matters worse they cancelled my refill on meds without telling me. I had already been approved for the refill but had to cancel office visit when my Mom was admitted to the hospital and I could not make an appointment.. No concern for me ending up without vital medication- unforgivable.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

The staff is great however the doctor is not. The wait time is extremely high for this office. Expect to wait anywhere from 30 mins to over an hour from your scheduled appointment time before you get to see her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

This Dr is very rude needs to learn manners she screamed at me in a room while checking on my mom, who does she think she is

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Jain has been a lifesaver for me! She is very thorough and detailed. I would recommend her to everyone that I know and love! C. Dixon

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Excellent bedside manner, punctual, actually listens, and appears to work well with other healthcare members as a collaborative team approach.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Mamta Jain's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1999)

Kaiser-Permanente