Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Tyson

I felt uncomfortable in this office. To me the receptionists were unfriendly. Going to the doctor is unpleasant enough; patients don't need to deal with unfriendly office workers as well. I am not saying we need to become friends just keep in mind we are there for help, and some of us may be nervous about our visit. We see you before we see the doctor, therefore, you set the tone for the visit. As for the doctor, she had a "superior air" about her. During my first visit she took my vitals then proceeded to try and get me to see where a previously positively diagnosed condition from another physician could be wrong. I did not buy it. She did not take the time to "get to know me." She was completely unaware of my health history. I was offended by this. I appreciate that she went to medical school and is very knowledgable, however, she is not someone I care to have assist me in my quest for better health.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

The doctor and operations of this office are completely unresponsive and unhelpful. Office, consistently bills insurance incorrectly. Calls to doctor and office, regarding medical and office/insurance reasons, are consistently not returned.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2006

Dr. Yvonne Tyson's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company