Ratings for Dr. Matthew Mcrae

Service of excellence, never been before in a dentist office that take care of patients with a personal touch, respect and professionalism. Definitely recomend for you and your family dental health care.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I've been going to Dr.Mcrae for over a year now and I've loved their service. This is my new dentist in Athens since I've moved here for school. It's perfect for students since it's right off campus! I defintly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

The dentist was dismissive when I came in to have two teeth assessed because of the type of insurance I had. He also worked on my daughter's teeth and "found" 14 cavities, despite the fact that my daughter had regular dental care with another dentist before we moved to Athens. I found his practice to be loud -- TV's and Christian music playing the entire time, and the wait times to be long. His staff was predominantly Hispanic, with Spanish their first language. The issue is not hiring immigrants, it is hiring people who will accept a lower wage, and treating them poorly, as if this was the only job they would be offered. It was a very strange practice.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

My dental hygienist was very thorough, and answered all my questions. The absolute best dental experience I've ever had. The high tech equipment let's you know that they take their profession very seriously, and you're getting the best treatment possible. The staff was very friendly, and professional. I felt at ease as soon as I walked in the lobby. - RSSr

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Employees were very nice and friendly. I was very happy with Dr. McRae and the overall environment. I was given a tour of the dental office as well as a first time customer gift. Everyone one was very helpful and made sure I knew all my options. Overall great dental office. - Tiffany

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I was seen promptly and the office staff were very professional. The dental hygienist was very thorough and personable. I was impressed with the up-to-date tools used. Dr. William was very thorough in his exam also. I will definitely be a returning customer!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I. Am a professor from uga and his treatment coordinator .ms. woods call me in my face I was a criminal I will not recommend dr mcrae to any one the only apology was a letter

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

My experience was great! I was very pleased with the service I was provided with

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Love their service and punctuality. The staff were very good at making sure you was comfortable as possible

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

The whole staff including the front office staff, hygienist, and the doctor was extremely pleasant and friendly. It was my first visit and they made me real comfortable. The hygienist took her time and gave great suggestions. I appreciated that they listen and don't push for procedures but talk discuss all options. The front desk staff is helpful, informative, and so efficient. They get back to you with information regarding your insurance and estimate costs or other questions quickly, and are honest which is what I am always looking for when it comes to health. McRae Family Dental is conveniently located, has minimal wait time, easy to make appointments, and has friendly and professional staff and hygienists.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014