Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Blumenthal

Horrible, horrible horrible, all his work had to be redone by another dentist. Many complaints were filed

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr is ver rude to both patients and staff. Office is filthy. Bills not credited after paid. Dr does shabby work

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I am concerned that he may not be a "real" doctor. I did a search on his name and found some type of felony charge on him in Cook County. Scary! He is more then a tad "odd" and his behavior and "bedside manner" make him almost appear like he is holding on to sanity by a thread. I will never go back there and frankly am afraid to even contact them to get what little record they have. Forget it! Not worth it.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

This office is great. New look, new technology and they truly care about the patient. In my opinion this has been the best dental experience I have every had.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I don't understand what all these negative comments are all about. I found Dr. Rob via a postcard I received in the mail. His staff is super nice, the place has been recently renovated so it was very clean. Dr. Rob is very attentive, nice and professional. He even calls after procedures to make sure that people are doing ok the next day, what dentist that you know does that? My kids hated going to the dentist until I brought them to Dr. Rob and now they said they really like him and will enjoy going back for their next cleaning visit. I even took my boyfriend in to see Dr. Rob, and he hadn't been to the dentist in about a decade. This office has worked with us on payments. I would give him and his staff a perfect 10! - Elena & Marcus

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Had a toothache on a Sunday and was in pain. I found Dr. Blumenthal on the internet and found that he had Sunday hours. I called the office and had an emergency exam within an hour. He treated me with compassion and made me feel comfortable. The office looked great and the staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

With a staff of only 2 - I had to give it a 1, accounting for the Doctor only. The office was filthy (lacking sanitation). He is very "shifty," didn't trust him at all. Was afraid while getting my teeth cleaned, but went through that appointment. (I should have left). He is disgustingly arrogant. He smells bad and is dirty. Meaning - HE IS DIRTY (looked and smelled like he hadn't showered in a week). He is rude. He has ZERO empathy and compassion to anything or anyone. I believe there is something VERY VERY wrong with him mentally. This is a shame because he is very intelligent. He appears to have multiple personalities (nice one second/ yelling at staff the next for what appeared to be NO REASON AT ALL.)He treats his staff horribly (who was great), which is a total turnoff for which I have absolutely no respect. He yells, is abrupt and was rude to another patient that I was witness to. I will never go back there again. I would rather have all of my teeth fall out.

Submitted July 26, 2013

STAY AWAY! Worse dental treatment i ever had! Very arrogant and cocky the office is filthy!

Submitted July 24, 2013

Very bad time there. I agee with the other negative comments 100%. He is mean and I don't trust him

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I’ve been treated by dentists from all over the country and I can truly say this is the worst one I have ever been to. He was rude, condescending and the work was overpriced. The treatment for a small filling was over the top. If you’re considering this dentist’s office– don’t go there!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012