Ratings for Dr. Thomas John Haas

I love his staff and that's it! He is an awful man. Red flag when He talked about how much sex I was going to get after the surgery, asking if I was on the pill... which made me uncomfortable. This was the morning of the operation! When. I started questioning him at my checkups about my right breast, he got horribly offensive. He told me he couldn't believe I was questioning him when I told him I would go for a second opinion. He then asked me if I got hit in chest.. Really!?!?! I have a good friend that is a lawyer that I am considering talking to. . He literally grabbed my breast hard and basically flicked it up when I said it didn't feel right.. And said it felt right to him. I didn't mean by grabbing it, I meant inside when I move. I am wondering if it wasn't punctured during surgery. I'm getting it checked. Sad thing is, it will be his word against mine. He has awful manners. He is flirtatious w he n all is going well.. So beware! I feel sorry for his staff. They are wonderful ladies. I basically spent $6000 on the worst Dr instead of the best. I was willing to pay more for the best. Ladies, please visit different Dr's... Don't let his fancy building and magazine ratings full u like it did me. I'm sure he paid for that rating too. Awful Dr!!!!!!!! Now, I have to spend more money to find out what's wrong. They are insured but only the implants.. Not the cost of surgery and the fact that I have to go under again so soon disgusts me. This man is full of himself and a flirt. Bad Dr!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I had a consultation at the end of February 2016 with Dr. Haas. And let me add that I (had) been going to Dr. Haas since 1995, and I have spent a lot of money over the years. I simply mentioned to him about possibly waiving the $50 consult fee since I was a repeat customer and apparently he had been having a very bad day and began to take it out on me. He said and I quote "I am sick of people coming in here asking for something for free when I saw them over 20 years ago." I then correctly the doctor and said well you saw me about 7 years ago. Which apparently he had forgotten about. Then he comes off with this rant saying do you pay when you get tires put on your car? Do you pay when you go to the gynecologist? I mean really? At this point there was no reason to go any further. So my dispute is after spending approx. $20,000 since 1995 with this doctor I am being lectured on wanting something for free. Let me just say this I will NEVER go to Dr. Haas ever again and I will tell anyone that asks me how badly I was treated. I never had a problem with him until I mentioned waiving a freaking $50 fee. I mean really I am sure my money has at least helped pay for his fancy car. I will take my business elsewhere and the only thing he really did a good job on was my b**b's...But I guess it takes a Big B**b to know a good one...or should I say two...Well ending my comment I tried to dispute the $50 and no such luck and the doctor may have spent a whole 5 minutes with me lecturing me about why I shouldn't get the consult for free....Awesome...$10 a minute Great..it takes me about 3 hours of work to make $50 so you go ahead and take my $50...But I am going to make sure someone hears my issue, and maybe save them some money.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I had several procedures performed by dr haas. I had to go to another plastic surgeon to try to fix the mess he made. Please beware. He is definitely not the doctor you should choose. He is all about the money. I made the mistake of not getting more than one opinion. Check out whatever Doctor you choose thoroughly.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Going to this plastic surgeon was the biggest mistake of my life... Do not be fooled by his low prices on Breast Augmentations!! You will get poor results from him.... I did I am know having to go to a different plastic surgeon one that actaully knows what he is doing to get Dr. Haas Mistakes fixed.... Take my word on it do not go to this surgeon!!!! You will regret it!!! I did... And when I told him I wasn't happy after my implants had dropped and my breast were not symmetrical anymore he said that was the best he could do..... (BTW my breast were symmetrical before I had the surgery and know they are not) That is how good this doctor is.. So pretty sad it was money wasted and another surgeon has to fix what he couldn't do in the first place be a good plastic surgeon...

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I had a very HORRIBLE experience with this doctor. He had no KNOWLEDGE about the procedure i wanted done. When i let him know about me being displeased about the results of the 2 procedures i had done with him, he became defensive and instead of STANDING BEHIND HIS WORK and ADMITTING that maybe he did something wrong and at least trying to make things right....HE demanded that i left his office accusing me of being disrespectful. This man is horrible and i wouldnt refer this man to my WORST ENEMY! He is very arrogant and somewhat Nuts in my personal opinion...i have before and after pictures is anyone cares to see the horrific job this man did on me...if any questions you can email....keep looking cause this simply isnt the right guy for the job.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Haas and his office to anyone considering having plastic surgery. Everyone in office is very personable and helpful. I love my results!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Haas and his staff are awesome! It was so nice having the personal attention with the same staff throughout my sugery process. I can't believe Dr. Haas called me after my surgery at home to see how I was doing. I read where he was voted best plastic surgeon in Louisville...and I believe he is. I love my BOOBS!!! Thank you Dr. Haas

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Thomas Haas performed my first and only breast augmentation several years ago. I am very pleased with the results, and have recommended him to several people I know. He and his staff were very kind and paid special attention to my needs and eased my concerns. He also has an excellent bed side manner & seemed very concerned about my health and happiness with the procedure. I rate him 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Nice guy, nice staff. Horrible surgeon!! 3 procedures, of the same thing, and still no where near satisfied!! He will milk you for all he can...by doing a poor job, then do a revision, and then another. Several months later, and a ton of money later, im back at square one. In my pre-op we discussed what was going to be done, then on the day of the procedure he changed his mind saying we could do the other part of the procedure at a later time. It has been a nightmare!! Going to him has been the biggest mistake, and biggest heart-ache of my life.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Dr. Thomas John Haas's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1984)