Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Donatelli

I have been going to this office for 5 years now! Dr Donatelli is the best! He really cares as does his whole staff! Hygienist are all great ! The front desk is so kind and helpful they will work so hard for your insurance benefits and to make your treatment as affordable as possible. I don't know what the other writer said about oral hygiene fee I was never charged that and honestly say the front would ever say because we can. Bottom line best office ever

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Don't forget to pay the 'Oral hygiene instruction fee' that they charge. No time in my appointment for a cleaning did anyone give me oral hygiene instructions. And a patient at 50 years of age that doesn't know oral hygiene wouldn't need a dentist because they wouldn't have any teeth. Insurance doesn't cover it, but, they surprise you with that fee while you are checking out. And, when you ask the woman at the desk why they are charging you for that, she says "because we can!". Really obnoxious. Will never go back there because of that.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Very terrible dental office, with an avalanche of disgusting front desk staff. Does terrible work because of his hast to attend to other overbooked patients. They lie their guts out and provide lots of false information. Just another blood sucking, money hungry dental office which includes the dentist, his assistants, and the front desk staff. This however is by far my worst experience at a dental office in my 34 years of life. Poor Service Terrible Staff Expensive Procedures Spends No Time To Explain Any Procedures Needed or Done.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. was very friendly and spent lots of time with me explaining several procedures I asked about. He wasn't in a hurry and the estimates for a plan of care were very reasonable. His staff was very friendly and accomodating.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Donatelli was so helpful I came into his office as a new patient the other month and his staff was so helpful. I told them I was having a horrible pain in my mouth, immediately I got an appointment for that day and Dr. Donatelli was so helpful. He sat down with me went over my x-rays and pointed out the problem, he gave me 2 treatment options that would best treat my pain. He pointed out I had some other issues in my mouth, but said right now the priority is my pain we will take care of the other stuff at another time. His cost are very reasonable and he is very personable Dr he actually listens. A few days after my visit I got a handwritten thank you letter from him. I will be seeing him now for all of my dental work and I will be telling all of my friends and family about him. His office is clean, the staff is friendly, and the Dr. well he is the best. Go see Dr. Donatelli he will take the best care of you and look out for your well being at the same time.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011