Ratings for Dr. Richard DAVISON

Dr Rick Davison is a very through & takes his time explaining exam results; he answers any ? you may have &isa 1st class 1st rate eye dr; I highly recommend him. His staff also is very patient & no rush picking out frames and explaining costs etc One really feels like a VIP ....fantastically great customer/patient service!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I had to have an eye test and Dr. Davisson was going through the test so quickly I had a headache after! The people who work here seem to be more about selling than giving accurate and healthy information. I was told that the smaller frames are acceptable for bifocals and when my glasses arrived I had to return them because the depth of the frame was not large enough to use for bifocals. The glasses were finished quickly and they did return them for a full refund, but I had to go ask other opticians about everything and wasn't happy with the service they gave me in explaining the bifocal requirements.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

He is absolutely wonderful! He found my diabetes before I did. Very nice, thorough & takes time to explain. His receptionist could really use a customer service etiquette class. She's very unfriendly.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Richard DAVISON's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company