Ratings for Dr. Larry Borish

My wife had severe asthma and she was under-diagnosed and poorly managed. They kept pushing steroids - she needed antibody treatments and responded with fabulous results.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

We waited for almost an hour and neither the staff nor the doctor were very helpful. Disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

This was the first doctor in 30 years to finally diagnose my husband. He save his life. The best doctor in our opinion. And we have seen a lot of physicians. His team is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Man with misplaced humor and lack of empathy. He may be smart but was absolutely rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I am very confident in the care I have gotten from Dr. Borish and his staff. He always spends time explaining things to me and is never rushed. If it weren't for him, I would still be suffering and misdiagnosed! He is fabulous

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Truly one of the smartest doctors I've ever seen--ever. (And since I have a rare genetic disorder, that's I've seen a lot of doctors in my quest to get the answer). Very intuitive and wise too. As anyone with a chronic illness knows, being smart doesn't make someone a good doctor--being able to apply that knowledge in the 'heat of the moment', is what separates the bad from the good from the great. They all know a lot. They just range in ability to put that knowledge into clinical practice. (And that they can't teach you in medical school--you're born with it or not.). Dr. Borish has it...and he even has a wicked sense of humor, which I really appreciated too :)

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Larry Borish's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charlottesville, VA