Ratings for Dr. Andrew Y. Kleinman

Dr. Kleinman blessed me with rhinoplasty about 20 years ago. I am thrilled to say my nose looks just as good now as it did the day I healed. He is remarkable, honest, has a excellent bedside manner, always gave me the truth good and bad. He is also incredibly ethical. Before I had the luck of finding Dr. Kleinman I saw about 8 other “expert” plastic surgeons and they all tried to sell me “chin implants, and breast implants”. I was 19 years old. When I went in for my first consultation he told me I did not need those procedures. That in fact, if I wanted them he would NOT do them bc I didn’t need it and I would not look good. When do you hear of a plastic surgeon turning down an opportunity? I just reached out to his office to schedule an appointment for Botox and I can’t wait to see him and the magic he does with that! I strongly recommend him. He is worth absolutely every penny. Who can put a price on something so important. A.A.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

No matter how busy Dr. Kleinman's office was, he always made time to answer all of my questions and concerns. Compared to all other surgeons I visited, Dr. Kleinman's professionalism, eye for symmetry, and expertise won me over. He is truly a life changer.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Andrew Y. Kleinman's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1979)

Delta Dental