Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Opsahl

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

We went and saw him because my 5 year old son has muscular dystrophy and we wanted to have more children but, because I am a carrier, I can pass muscular dystrophy onto another child so we decided to seek fertility treatments in order to pretty much guarantee that our other child wouldn't have the same situation that our five year old has.He was very optimistic from the beginning. Because I am a little bit older, I was 38 when I went through the process with the fertility clinic , he was very clear about what was going on. He was just very open and said, ‘here is what the odds are and here’s what we can do and if you want to move forward.’ We moved on to treatment. He just made it easy. He talks to you like you’re a person he doesn’t make you feel like you’re another number walking in the door.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I feel that Dr. Opsahl waited too long to diagnose me with a problem that we knew was possible because it had happened to me before. I ended up in the emergency room and had to have surgery to save my life. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011