Ratings for Dr. William A. Stefani

I had a tummy tuck by Dr Stefani years ago and was very happy with it. Recently I went back to inquire about breast surgery. Hes very pleasant but the 2 women that he works with are extremely rude and made me feel like my questions were unnecessary and a waste of their time. Patricia literally rolled her eyes when I said I was nervous. They dont leave his side so conversations with him are uncomfortable with them glaring on. I think Ill find another surgeon

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I was actually referred to Dr. Stefani by another plastic surgeon. The wait time was outrageous, over an hour initially. Just before the surgery (facial) Dr. S. didn't seem to know what it was about and had no physician's notes on it. I pointed out the areas but evidently he still didn't get it or remember, because not only was my fat transfer inadequate in areas that he indicated would be filled, but he left a scar next to my left eye from the cannula. Why was I, the patient, supposed to "remind/instruct" the Dr. of the surgery procedures he should be aware of? Plus, at that point, I was wearing only a hospital gown and was partially sedated. During the process of booking the surgery, I was forcefully 'ordered' to purchase several products from Renaissance Spa, the two of which I bought turned out to be totally unnecessary. On post-op visits, Dr. S. just kept suggesting more surgery and procedures. The pain and expense was worth almost nothing!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Had a,mommy makeover with Dr. Stefani. I am very pleased with the results. Highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

The Dr. is great, very friendly and knowledgable. I felt very confident that I was in good hands when I went to him for my desperately needed breast reduction.He answered all my questions after fully explaining what was to come. The staff was nice and efficient; I didn't feel like I had to run after them to do their job. This doctor was one of my better choices, I hope you make him one of yours.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Could not say enough good things about Dr. Stefani and his staff. I went in for Tummy Tuck and Breastlift. Other surgeons tried to sell me more services than I wanted. Dr. Stefani didn't try to talk me into anything extra and actually advised against implants because of the amount of breast tissue I had. He was completely professional and very easy to talk to. Julie, who I believe is his assistant, is so nice and very helpful when I call with questions, even 2 1/2 months later. I am thrilled with the results! I would and most likely will go back to him for additional procedures in the future.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Stefani is wonderful, very compasionate and understanding. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything. I have found the office staff very helpful with any need that I may have had. I have recommended many of my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Unfriendly ,rude staff and dr.stefani did not make me feel like i was being taken seriously.We went over my procedures but apparently he sis not listen to what i wanted.My nose is practically still the same if not worse and i also had breast reduction done twice by him, and i am not happy with the results. the scars are lumpy and one my nipples too high.one breast is perkier than the other ...it's just a whole mess and a waste of time and MONEY.I am not returning to him for my nose and breasts revision!there is so much more i should say but i don't want to go too much into detail about my surgeries...I wanted to go under surgery once not over and over again!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Stefani is the best, he is a perfectionist and I love him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Would not recommend Dr. was okay but staff was terrible

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

The staff was very helpful. It didn't feel like a bar (with the last comment) at all. I felt welcome when I went there and everyone was very polite. Dr. Stefani was very attentive, punctual, and personable with me. He always made me feel important. I was referred to him, and would and have referred many people who have been extremely happy.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. William A. Stefani's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)