Ratings for Dr. Susan S. Propoggio

Wonderful doctor. Caring, considerate, and very knowledgeable. My whole family goes to to her and I consently recommend her. A+

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I had a root canal treatment performed by this dentist in Ashburn, VA. I am appalled by her lack of professionalism. Partway through my proceedure an assistant and her started a very in depth conversation about their personal lives outside work which caused her to not pay attention and DROP A NEEDLE DOWN MY THROAT. She jammed her hand in my mouth to retrieve it. This was not the end of this horrible experience. She prescribed me extremely dangerous antibiotics which I had never taken before which left me in the emergency room with sever colitus and the ER bill that came with it. The proceedure was not performed very well and my tooth broke the very next day and fell out of my mouth. I called her immediately and she showed absolutely ZERO CONCERN for me. The conversation literally lasted less than 2 minutes. Now months later, a lump has formed on my gum at the base of the tooth she worked on and it is a very dangerous infection that could spread. Letting her work on this tooth has severely degraded my quality of life and I am considering legal action against her and the business where she works. Do not let her near your mouth. You have been warned.

Submitted April 27, 2016

Lovely doctor, assistant and office. All very knowledgeable and warm. My dentist for life!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013