Ratings for Dr. Daniel C. Kline

I traveled down from LA to have Dr Kline do my cataract surgery. Well worth the drive and then some. Dr. Kline is skilled, knowledgeable, patient, caring and everything you would want in someone who was going to stick your eye with a sharp instrument.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I came to see Dr. Kline because my optometrist told me I had developed a cataract. My vision had become quite blurry in my right eye and I was really getting a lot of glare when driving at night. His office staff was super friendly and got me an appointment within two weeks. Dr. Kline was obviously very bright but also warm and patient. He answered all my questions and explained everything he needed to do and why he was doing it. I decided to go with an upgraded lens for my cataract eye and now I can see like I did 50 years ago! Amazing!! Very easy, very positive experience. Go see Dr. Kline--you'll be glad you did.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

During an annual eye exam they asked for my current glasses and I for the current numbers for both my regular and sunglasses. They said they would note them in my chart but would NOT give them to me. I asked for a ruling from the doctor first as I had never heard of such a thing before. She wanted to know if I would walk out if he refused to give me the numbers. He came in and said he would charge me $75 for the prescriptions. I asked, Do you intend to charge me $75 just for my old numbers so I can check my glasses against the old prescription. Oh No, but I want assurance from you that you will NOT abuse or disrespect me or my staff. I asked, Did your assistant say I did? No, he said. I said I would form an opinion about the practice after my office visit. At which point Dr Kline told me to leave, he wasn’t going to examine me. Maybe Dr Klein’s arrogance comes from the fact that he went to Harvard and Yale. I don’t think that entitles him to be rude and arrogant.

Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Daniel C. Kline's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal