Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey K. Nekoba

I honestly think it's unfair for people to rate him based on the PA or NP that's currently practicing there. As far as I am concerned, Dr. Nekoba is one of the best family practitioner and compassionate doctor I've worked with. Being a nurse, I have worked with many doctors, so I can confidently say he's very thorough and knowledgeable as a primary physician. I wish I knew about him sooner because there's not many out there that can impress me.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

The nurse practitioner Hillary Ching is no longer there. The new one who is not shown on Dr. Nekoba's website is incompetent. Hiring her and retaining her services proposes serious concern for Dr. Nekoba's judgement.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Nurse practitioner is rude and out of touch with modern practices. Dr. Nekoba has no customer care capacity...negative bedside manner. Saw him recently for a serious issue and he spent less than 3 minutes in the room and provided nothing but condescending remarks regarding the situation. Last visit to this office.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

The Nurse is rude. The doctor is rushed. My husband is extremely ill and no one wants to help him. He didn't have time to really help him and has not followed-up. My husband has been suffering for months and now needs to start all over because this Dr. is not doing his job. So much money wasted. People who review this place positive must not have anything wrong.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Nakoba was not available so they scheduled me with the Nurse practitioner, who is worthless as stated in prior reviews. She didn't identify herself nor did she explain anything, she just walked out..I didn't know if she was coming back. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

My husband and I both are under the care of Dr. Nekoba. My husband really likes him but I have yet to meet the guy. I have been to his office twice. Once with a very nice and knowledgeable PA and once with a nurse practitioner. The second visit was worse than bad. The nurse practitioner was COMPLETELY USELESS and worse - she was curt to the point of rudeness. As for gaining any information about what to expect, what is the usual procedure for my situation....was like pulling teeth. No information, no help - just 10min of this woman staring at you and then leaving. The front desk is another sore point. Unprofessional. Hard to get a response. NEVER calls back. I don't know if this very good Doctor is worth the trouble.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Nekoba is simply the best doctor out there. I have been going to him for 15 years and now my whole family sees him. he is so friendly and knowledge, always making every patient comfortable, even my teenage daughters love seeing him! very respectful and personable. while his front staff can be a bit short, doctor Nekoba is worth the hassle!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Started using Dr. Nekoba 3 years ago since retiring from the Army and appts. at Ft Belvoir get more difficult. Very good care, easy to get in for an appointment and none of the hassle of TRICARE. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

My whole family has been going to Dr. Nekoba for 9 years. My children saw them when they were days old. A perfect family practice for the whole family. I've worked for a doctor's office in the past and know the stress and difficulty it can be to keep things running smoothly, and I appreciate any office that does it right, and this office does it RIGHT. I can call and speak to the front desk and they know us and get us an appointment quickly. When I get to the office for an appointment we never have to wait longer then a couple minutes before we are seen. Amazing! Dr. Nekoba and his physican's assistant are excellent. They take their time, listen to you and ask the right questions. This is what healthcare should be!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Nekoba for about 7 years. Solo practice, no cattle-call atmosphere, on-site lab work, easy access to the office. Dr. Nekoba is thorough, patient, great about answering questions, knowledgeable, and involves you in decisions instead of just announcing them. One of the best GPs I've ever had. The front office staff is better than they used to be - I'd say really good lately. Easy to get referrals when needed, no billing screw-ups so far, good about scheduling and rescheduling appointments. I really have no complaints - I think he runs his practice like they ought to be run, and provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey K. Nekoba's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)