Ratings for Dr. Azmi E. Farag

Went to new skin for liposuction to address a very specific problem was told by the doctor that I was a good candidate and he could fix the issue. However after the surgery and thousands of dollars I noticed that he addressed several areas that were not of concern and the area that was was not fixed very unhappy because this was my only shot at getting rid ofa very specific body concern I feel like he did not listenand did not tailor the treatment specifically to my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Farag has been my physician for over 20 years. He has taken care of family and friends during that time and I always recommend him. I have never had anyone tell me they didn't like him. The wait for him can be long some days but that is because he spends quality time with you and makes sure you understand. He is caring, compassionate and does not talk over your head. His catching diagnosis on two family members which other doctors missed saved their lives. I wouldn't change for any reason.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Farag and his staff were great! I would highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I have been a patient for over ten years and find Dr. Farag to be exceptionally knowledgeable and friendly. Sometimes there is a little wait but it is ALWAYS worth the time. He will work til he finds a solution to any problem...simply amazing!! And now I have started using his New Skin Laser Clinic services for Botox, skin fillers, and most recently, fractional CO2 laser, and I look like a new, younger person. A great experience. I highly recommend it. Now I'm healthy and younger looking...the best of all possible worlds! Dr. Farag is the best doctor that I have ever been to and I won't change.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Farag for about 15 years. He is an amazingly caring doctor. He does have his moods, probably due to chronic back pain. He will make you wait for hours too. Even with these things, I will continue to see him, because he is well worth it. He is thorough and wants to get to the bottom of problems, emotionally and physically. The office is horrible about return calls for anything though. I have accepted that because of the wonderful health care provided. Good and bad, but the good outweighs the bad, by far.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Azmi is knowledgable first time i visited he showed so much enthusiastic and interest to talk and second time he was dull not as interested as first time so he is a moody doctor if his mood is good then he will ask everything if his mood is not good bad luck... but he is knowledgable and good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

I went in for a very painful swelling of joints in my knees and shoulder (I saw Farag's nurse practitioner), and these folks were the first medical people I've been to who have actually cared about my issue. They are the first who are trying to get to the bottom of it to find out what's wrong with me. They've also got a good sense of humor! I recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

This doctor's office is full of caring people, yet they are extremely understaffed which means they cannot devote the time to you that you need. Good luck having them follow up with you or return your phone calls. They did not call me with my MRI results, leaving me in the lurch because I had no idea what was wrong with me. It took me having to call them several times until an assistant finally told me what the MRI results were. (It's not my fault they are understaffed. With the amount of business this doctor's office gets, they should hire enough employees to deal with customer demand.) They also told me they would call me "tomorrow morning" with a referral to a badly-needed physical therapist. That was a lie; two days later and no phone call. I left them a message telling them I need the referral, but they did not call me back. So this means now today is Saturday and I have to wait until Monday to be able to see a physical therapist. Avoid Farag's office!

Submitted February 21, 2009

Dr. Farag is a wonderful doctor. He really takes the time to listen to your concerns and work with you to find a solution. He is open to your suggestions and truly seems to care about each patient. Out whole family sees both Dr. Farag and his partner Karen. We are very happy with the service we have received from them.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Compassionate and caring doctor. Takes the time to listen to his patients, which is the reason for the sometimes long waits. Does not give up on his patients even if the diagnosis is unclear or the treatment needs frequent adjustment of medications.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

Dr. Azmi E. Farag's Credentials

• Arabic

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1978)