Ratings for Dr. Kari H. Langley

I over heard her telling the hygienist to push bridge after telling her it was not affordable.. I had heard this office was all about money under all the smiles

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

This office was about money. I was told I need gum treatment . Told by another dentist I did not

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

My experience with Dr. Langley and the staff has always been a positive one. I have been a patient for about 5 years and have complete trust that Dr. Langley will always provide the abdolute best treatment and ecplain a of my option clearly. Her staff is extremely caring and all take the time to get to know you. I highly recommend this office to anyone in need of an excellent, honest and caring dentist.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I went to Dr. Langley at the urging of a friend, after a bad experience at another office. When I arrived at the office, I was greeted by name and made to feel extremely welcomed. Her staff is very professional and go out of their way to make you feel relaxed. Dr Langley was very thorough with her exam and took the time to make sure to answer all of my questions. I was able to have my teeth cleaned that day. Lisa, the hygienist was great as well and very gentle. I would definitely recommend Dr. Langley to all of my friends, family members and anyone shopping for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

If you're the kind of person that does whatever someone in a white coat tells you to, and you don't mind paying a premium for that privilege, then Dr. Langley is the absolute perfect dentist for you. But if you're working every day to make your ends meet and you don't have the time or the money to play games and to be jerked around, then keep on looking for another dentist.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014