You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mary A. Phelps

I have to rate on staff but she doesn t employ anybody and she isn t a doctor She is an acupuncturist She just is very good and knowledgeable She works out of her home I highly recommend her for pain management

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Mary Phelps has done acupuncture on me for years. She understands my health issues and is able to focus on them and provide me with relief very quickly. I recommend her without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Mary Phelps has been my acupuncturist for years. I usually see her for control of pain. One of my chronic problems was plantar fasciitis. The pain was very well controlled then overtime the condition disappeared. I have been free of it for about 3 years. I credit her for it. Mary is extremely intuitive. As a result of that intuition I feel that she manages my pain with a minimal number of visits She works out of her home in Towson. Her phone number is 410-828-6563. I highly recommend Mary Phelps.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Dr. Mary A. Phelps's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to rate on staff but she doesn t employ anybody and she isn t a doctor She is an acupuncturist She just is very good and knowledgeable She works ou..."

November 18, 2014