Ratings for Dr. Lisa MILLER

Dr. Miller is a very caring physician. She takes her time and answers any questions I may have. Also, if we stumble upon something she doesn't have knowledge of, she will direct me to the correct physician. She is rated top shelf in my book.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Miller for over 12 years & thoroughly enjoy the excellent quality of care she as well as her staff provides.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Everyone in office is excellent I just love Susan I always feel relaxed and at ease never have to wait long to be seen and Dr. Miller is terrific feel like she is part of the family. i always recommend Eagle Family Practice. I rate everything about this practice a 5 star.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Miller listened to what I had to say and offered suggestions to any concerns. She spent adequate time with me. Everything checked out good. Blood work was fine when I received the results. I very much appreciate her and nurse Susan. As far as I am concerned they are the best and are there when I need them.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

My experience was excellent as usual. There was no wait time. all staff are very pleasing and professional. Dr. Miller and Susan puts one at ease and has genuine concern for my care. Very relaxed and pleasant atmosphere. Even the colors and art work is therapeutic and pleasing to the eye. I have no complaints

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I have been going to this practice since 1983. I have always received excellent care from the staff and doctors. My last visit was no exception. Dr. Miller is wonderful and all of the staff are very efficient and kind. As a matter of fact, I told the check out people how much I appreciated the care I was given. It was much better than other offices I have been to recently.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I have never had a compliant about the level of care that I have received from Dr. Miller or from her very able nurse, Susan. Dr. Miller has always answered my questions, completely, and has always offered advise when I have sought it. I have recommended her to others and will continue to do so. I firmly believe that at my very first appointment with Dr. Miller, she recognized the severity of my "condition," and sent me to the emergency room, thereby saving my life. You certainly can't beat that for excellent care!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Miller has always provided our family with excellent care, and the staff at Eagle Guilford College is helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

DR. MILLER'S NURSE, SUSAN IS ALWAYS SO SWEET AND PATIENT WITH ME. SHE JUST COULDN'T BE A BETTER NURSE. DR. MILLER IS THE BEST DOCTOR A PATIENT COULD EVER HAVE. DR. MILLER IS SO COMPASSIONATE AND REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT WHATEVER IS WRONG WITH YOU. I WOULD NEVER EVER WANT ANOTHER dOCTOR. NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE dR. MILLER'S PLACE. SHE IS VERY SPECIAL.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

As always the staff is wonderful! The wait time was very minimal as I went on my lunch hour. Dr. Miller listened to my needs and concerns and obtained the necessary test required.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Lisa MILLER's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)