Ratings for Dr. Lisa MILLER

Love, love. love everything about this practice. The doctors, nurses and all the staff are exceptionally nice, well informed and helpful. Unless they move or we move, we'll never leave this practice!!! Been with this group over 30 years.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

My visit was awesome, as usual. When I made the appointment I hadn't anticipated flu season, but since I wasn't there for sickness, I was directed to wait in a dedicated, non-flu area, where people were not coughing! I was relieved! The sick folks were masked and in the other waiting area. Phew! The reason I chose this practice was primarily because of the front desk staff. Those ladies are personable, funny, and efficient. The medical staff is respectful, friendly, and efficient, too. Dr. Miller kindly listens and is very thorough and knowledgeable. I appreciate Eagle Family and am happy they are my family doctor. : )

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

This office is always friendly and I have never had to wait more than 10 min. tops, but usually get right in. Love Dr. Miller and her nurse (Susan) - they are always professional and fun. Wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Thought I had a bad head cold and lingering cough. Tried to treat myself but realized I couldn't make any headway so I walked in Thursday noon Dec. 21, 2017, with no appointment expecting to be seen by someone in the Walk-In-Clinic. I am a longtime patient of Dr. Barnes. The friendly receptionist said there were open appointments and I'd be seen very soon. I don't think I waited even 5 minutes and was then taken back to the examining room to see Dr. Miller. She examined me, told me exactly what I had and called in a prescription for Amoxicillin. As per my usual Eagle experience, I was treated with respect by every person in the operation from the moment I walked in till I walked out the front door. Now I am well again and back to my normal life. Sarah Lynn Barringer

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

The whole staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Miller is very professional yet is also very concerned about her patients. She discusses all concerns and never makes me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Lisa Miller is a great doctor. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a new doctor to find out if she has any openings for new patients.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Very professional staff Enjoyed the caring attitude Nurse Susan was very good,. Kept me informed Dr. Miller was very understanding, thorough, and professional. Person who took my blood was excellent at taking blood, but, not personable. I guess she was focused

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Awesome office. Love the dedicated staff and facility. Great location, wonderful care. Dr. Miller and Susan are the best!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Miller is a very caring physician. She takes her time and answers any questions I may have. Also, if we stumble upon something she doesn't have knowledge of, she will direct me to the correct physician. She is rated top shelf in my book.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Miller for over 12 years & thoroughly enjoy the excellent quality of care she as well as her staff provides.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Lisa MILLER's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Molina