Ratings for Dr. Lisa MILLER

Dr. Miller was very thorough. Any questions I had were answered. It was an excellent visit.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Susan and Dr. Miller always go above and beyond to assist me with physical issues and challenges I may have. I was getting ready to travel internationally and had been having headaches almost daily for several weeks. Susan was considerate about scheduling me prior to my travel plans and Dr. Miller was keen on asking all the appropriate questions so the problem could be resolved. Front desk staff are enjoyable - picking up on whether a patient is in a jovial mood or severely ill. Believe it or not, I almost enjoy waiting my turn for the interaction with them. Thank you, Eagle Family Practice.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I appreciate being able to be seen right away. The relationship I have with Dr. Miller as a partner in my medical care is what brings me back to her year after year. I trust her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I came in for a follow-up visit and when I checked in, Dr. Miller was ready to see me immediately. She and her nurse, Susan, were excellent at checking on my experience of outcomes since my prior visit and were very reassuring and helpful with questions I had.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Wonderful. Dr Lisa Miller is great. She is kind,friendly and always on time.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My experience was excellent with Dr. Lisa Miller. I have never had a problem here. Everything was great.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

My check in wait time was about 2 minutes. Everyone is always friendly and helpful. Dr Miller is patient, listens to me, and is always willing to discuss any of my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Great experience. Dr. Miller as well as her Nurse Suzanna ( I think that's her name) are both so sweet and wonderful to talk.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Annual physical scheduled for May 30, 2017. No long waits - was out the door within one hour. Staff very courteous as always.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

as always everyone in the entire office was very friendly. and fill with smiles and happiness.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Lisa MILLER's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)