Ratings for Dr. Anita F. Sadaty

Very cold,seems bothered when asked questions.Not caring!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Sadaty's for over seven years now. She delivered my son at 28 weeks via emergency c-section, and I credit her with saving his life! Dr. Sadaty is smart, intuitive, kind, and trustworthy. When I found out she started her own practice, I joked that it reminded me of when Beyoncé left Destiny's Child. Dr. Sadaty was an absolute rock star at her last office, and very much deserving of her own space. The new office is clean, calming, with a pleasant staff, and I encourage others to give it a try!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Mean!!!!! Just an awful person. Rude and nasty. I was going through premenapause and I didn't have much knowledge about it. I lost my mom few years back and I didn't have her to ask her what normal was! I called her with a question about bleeding not knowing if it was normal she was so nasty to me and so hurtful to a point she made me cry. She is cold and viscous.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr Sadty is a warm, attentive doctor who is very knowledgeable about women's health. My friend recommended her to me and I would recommend her too. I was really struggling with my health before I saw her and quite frankly I feel she gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I went to see Dr. Sadaty for a pre-conception consult. I'm struggling with infertility and failed 3 IUI's and 3 IVF's. My last IVF ended in a miscarriage and I went to see her for a holistic perspective. In my second visit, Dr. Sadaty was rude, insensitive, dismissive and condescending. She went from Doctor to Sales person as she tried to sell me some cash "Functional" program that included diagnostic tests she claimed were not covered by insurance. I of coursed explained to her I had already spent a lot of money on IVF and could not take on more medical costs. I asked her to run the tests through my insurance since diagnostic test are typically covered. She very rudely and aggressively said to me "you choose to spend money on IVF but don't choose to spend money on this" REALLY??!! NO ONE CHOOSES TO SPEND MONEY ON IVF!!! INFERTILITY IS A DISABILITY JUST LIKE ANY OTHER. IT'S NOT NOR WILL IT EVER BE A "CHOICE!" I explained this to her and informed her I had drove 15 miles to her and once again asked for her help outside of the out of pocket/cash "Functional" program. She rudely and condescendingly stated with no compassion in her voice: "I cannot help you or treat you unless you pay for the "Functional" program and with your blood results unaddressed through this program you will NEVER get pregnant!" I'm shocked at not only what she said but at her apathy. WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR SAYS THAT TO A VICTIM OF INFERTILITY WHO IS REASONABLY DISTRAUGHT FROM A RECENT MISCARRIAGE AND REASONABLY FINANCIALLY STRAINED FROM IVF EXPENSES??!! I HAD NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH A BLATANT LACK OF BEDSIDE MANNER UNTIL NOW!! I was so hurt by her apathy and cruel tone I stormed out of her office. This doctor is bothered by thorough questions and is just looking to push out of pocket/cash programs not covered by insurance.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Review to follow ; after I get my questions answered By a doctor who actually gets on the phone and speaks with her patient after sending her Patient Out for tests and doesn't tell her patient that "it's not my policy to speak with you". " l leave that to my staff"!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Sadaty has been my doctor for the past five years, from the first time I met her I knew I made the right choice in doctors. Being someone who suffers from anxiety Dr. Sadaty immediately made me feel comfortable and at ease. Over the past year she got me through a very difficult nine months of my first pregnancy, she delivered my baby eight weeks ago and I could not have asked for more from a doctor. On a professional and personal level, Dr. Sadaty was amazing, she shared in my excitement throughout my pregnancy and calmed all of my fears. While I am sad she will not be delivering any of my future children, I will definitely be following her to her new office in Roslyn. I personally feel there is no better gyn out there!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Sadaty is wonderful, she's been my Dr. for 15 yrs. and I'm so happy I found her. I hated going for my annual when I had a male Dr. with Dr. Sadaty , I look forward to my visit, shes thorough , efficient and explains any issues at hand. I love her so that my daughters go to her and I've recommended her to several of my friends who also see her and now their daughters. I'm ecstatic that she has opened her own practice, staff is wonderful, office is top notch and wait is less than 15mins., who could ask for more , Kudos Dr. Sadaty !!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I have had Dr. Sadaty as my doctor for 15 years. The first time I met her I couldn't believe it - I had found an amazing doctor who always is available for you, who hears you out. When I heard she started her new office, I had to follow her. I would follow her anywhere! I love this new office - my appointment was for 10:45 and I was out of there by 11:20. Dr. Sadaty is wonderful and polite. She is a great person and doctor and she truly cares.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Sadaty is AMAZING! I've been plagued with health issues my entire life, went to countless specialists and never found answers, or relief. Then, I went to see Dr. Sadaty through her Thrive program and within a short period of time my health issues began to disappear. Dr. Sadaty got to the root cause of all of my symptoms and was the first doctor to ever put all of my medical puzzles pieces together. Dr. Sadaty is brilliant, compassionate and dedicated. She truly cares about her patients, is always accessible, and has such a calming presence that makes you feel at ease. Her vast knowledge of traditional and naturopathic practices is so rare, she has truly saved me and given me my life back! I can't possibly say enough about Dr. Sadaty!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Anita F. Sadaty's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY