Ratings for Dr. Anita F. Sadaty

Dr. Sadaty has been my doctor for the past five years, from the first time I met her I knew I made the right choice in doctors. Being someone who suffers from anxiety Dr. Sadaty immediately made me feel comfortable and at ease. Over the past year she got me through a very difficult nine months of my first pregnancy, she delivered my baby eight weeks ago and I could not have asked for more from a doctor. On a professional and personal level, Dr. Sadaty was amazing, she shared in my excitement throughout my pregnancy and calmed all of my fears. While I am sad she will not be delivering any of my future children, I will definitely be following her to her new office in Roslyn. I personally feel there is no better gyn out there!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Sadaty is wonderful, she's been my Dr. for 15 yrs. and I'm so happy I found her. I hated going for my annual when I had a male Dr. with Dr. Sadaty , I look forward to my visit, shes thorough , efficient and explains any issues at hand. I love her so that my daughters go to her and I've recommended her to several of my friends who also see her and now their daughters. I'm ecstatic that she has opened her own practice, staff is wonderful, office is top notch and wait is less than 15mins., who could ask for more , Kudos Dr. Sadaty !!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I have had Dr. Sadaty as my doctor for 15 years. The first time I met her I couldn't believe it - I had found an amazing doctor who always is available for you, who hears you out. When I heard she started her new office, I had to follow her. I would follow her anywhere! I love this new office - my appointment was for 10:45 and I was out of there by 11:20. Dr. Sadaty is wonderful and polite. She is a great person and doctor and she truly cares.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Sadaty is AMAZING! I've been plagued with health issues my entire life, went to countless specialists and never found answers, or relief. Then, I went to see Dr. Sadaty through her Thrive program and within a short period of time my health issues began to disappear. Dr. Sadaty got to the root cause of all of my symptoms and was the first doctor to ever put all of my medical puzzles pieces together. Dr. Sadaty is brilliant, compassionate and dedicated. She truly cares about her patients, is always accessible, and has such a calming presence that makes you feel at ease. Her vast knowledge of traditional and naturopathic practices is so rare, she has truly saved me and given me my life back! I can't possibly say enough about Dr. Sadaty!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I love Dr. Sadaty, she gave me my life back!!!! Dr. Sadaty is a highly skilled, intelligent, proactive and trustworthy physician. She has always gone above and beyond my gynecological health with incorporation of integrative and currently functional medicine. She is attentive to all my complaints which for years, different doctors who didn’t care to go above and beyond or listen tried to diagnose as depression and borderline hypothyroidism. After being under her care for severe adrenal fatigue, I lost weight, have no more daytime sleepiness, mental fogg, get great and full night sleep etc, etc, etc, etc….I literally got my life back!! I trust Dr. Sadaty with my care, and I am so happy that I met her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Sadaty is knowledgeable and compassionate! She has a vast reference to alternative remedies with respect to women's health and menopause. Sadaty views the whole person not just the gynecological aspects. Since I live with with multiple sclerosis it is imperative to have a doctor be part of my 'team' for overall health and balance. Dr. Sadaty is the real deal and a true gem of a doctor!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I saw this doctor a few years ago when I was pregnant with my first son. I disliked the entire practice, and wish I had gone with my gut instinct to go to another practice. Dr. Sadaty did not deliver my baby, but visited me post delivry. I had a third degree tear, and her instructions and what to expect over the course of the weeks to come were terrible. After a few days we called the practice and since she was the on call doctor she was to return our call, which she didn't do. The practice treated me terribly and I will never forget the coldness with which they handled my situation. Needless to say I switched practices for the birth of my second son and had a completely different experience with the new practice. If you have other options, take them.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Sadaty is beyond amazing. An incredibly knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate, caring, professional Doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Sadaty as well as the entire practice, Great Neck Obgyn. The entire staff is wonderful and the office is run in a very organized, efficient manner.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

This woman is not cold. She is a vapid hateful b***h. As I lay on the delivery table after my water broke, she psycho called the nurses cell phone who was on duty so she could berate me into being induced! Thank god Dr Rifkin came in and saved the day by deliverying my daughter. Disturbingly, the bizarre Anita F Sadaty was the one who had to deliver the discharge papers but instead of presenting them herself she came into my room, didnt look me in the eye once, glanced at her clipboard and said it was time to go, turned around abruptly and deliberately slammed the door which awoke and induced crying in my two day old daughter. In comes an old nurse I hadn't seen during my entire stay at LIJ. That nurse told me that she "didn't want to see me slip through the cracks so I shouldn't kill myself". This is not a joke. This actually happened to me while I received my discharge papers. My husband was in the room the entire time so he witnessed it all, as was my mother who, unbeknownst to Sadaty, was in the bathroom. This woman should be a prison warden. She missed her calling.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I am in shock by most comments here doctor Sadaty is an excellent doctor she delivered my baby via c-sections and everything was great i couldn't have chosen a better doctor. She is the best doctor at great neck ob-gyn.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Anita F. Sadaty's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1994)

GHI