Ratings for Dr. Fady A. Sinno

Excellent!!! I am so happy I choose Dr. Sinno for my surgeon he’s did a tummy tuck hernia and umbilical repair. Dr. Sinno and his staff received me with warm friendly and comforting service which made me feel like family. The professionalism and caring service from Dr. Sinno and his and his staff continues still. I look and fell amazing better than I hoped for. I highly recommend anyone needing or wanting to fix any problem areas to consult with Dr. Sinno you will not be disappointed. He’s a true artist!!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Top notch doc and staff. Always a great experience and outcome. I highly recommend him for any procedure beause he is an artist and has the best bed side manner ever. I would trust him with any procedure I felt I needed (if he agreed that is)

flag | Submitted May 5, 2019

Hi...My name is Jean, I live in Linthicum, half way between Baltmore and Annapolis. I met Dr. Sinno when my husband was under the care of Dr. Sinno. I was so impressed by the way that he has received, and continues to do so. My first impression of Dr. Sinno, his lovely wife and his staff was a wonderful one. He and or his staff has never disappointed me. I have wanted to have ear reconstruction done for quite awhile. I was hesitant at first to ask....it is a small thing compared to the patients with serious concerns and needs. When Dr. Sinno finished with my husbands post-op visit I decided to throw caution to the wind and I shyly asked...I was treated like Ii had a real concern and it too was important. Appointments were set, surgery completed, post-op period completed. Even looking hard you cannot see a scar. So then....I asked can I now wear earrings for pierced ears. I was so excited. What a great New Years Gift. So now I show my ears with a sparkle to match the sparkle in my heart. Thank you Dr. Sinno. You did a wonderful reconstruction on my ear and you and your staff were son wonderful. You made me feel so important, as well as the staff....Expertise, gentleness and kindness prevailed by all. THANK YOU. ON A SECOND NOTE: Many years ago I had a very serious hormonal imbalance making me quite ill. I was 19. It left me with many hurtful scars, indentations on my face and many weeks of radiation therapy. The scars filled my mind and heart. Very thin skin and many many face products that caused issues. Then I saw some complexion products sitting around and pamphlets. So, I talked to the staff and they put in to talk to Rhema and she put me at ease with her smile and gentleness. She had Dr. Sinno see me and with my history he offered new products to try and see if my skin could tolerate the new regimen. I have been using it for over a year. the Abagi products are so gentle and soothing and has helped my complexion so very much. Whenever pxs are taken, or I walk past a mirror somewhere I dont cringe and cry anymore. Is it perfect ...no...will it be..no...however since no surgery is involved, I am sooooo pleased with the results. I smile a lot more today! I cannot say enough about Dr. Sinno, Rhema, the staff. NEVER once was I or my husband treated like a number. Each and every time we have been treated with the utmost respect, professionalism, kindness and individuality. If I could give you 10,000 STARS I would. SMILES! THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

My results are amazing. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Sinno and will be using him again.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Dr Sinno and his wonderful staff is amazing! Him and his staff ensure your satisfaction with all that concerns you. Dr Sinno is caring and puts all anxiety to rest. Once I consulted with him, I knew I wanted him to be my surgeon and I consulted with a lot of surgeons. He stood out for me over everyone else. He pays a lot of attention to detail and pain, which he assured me would be minimum, and it was!! The on premise surgical center is a major plus! No need to deal with hospitals. His staff is the best in bedside manner in the OR. Dr Sinno is my doctor of choice. I couldn’t be happier with my results! I have whole new outlook!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

DR SINNO AND STAFF ARE EXCELLENT. I WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE. HE SPENDS A GREAT DEAL OF TIME ENSURING YOU GET THE BEST RESULTS.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Really have nothing but great things to say about Sinno and his whole staff. Even two years after my surgery, they take the time to meet w me. My surgery was an amazing journey. It’s a huge decision and they held my hand through it all. So grateful

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

I am incredibly happy with the results of my mammoplasty! The results have far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Sinno was very knowledgeable, professional, and transparent with me about the procedure. Dr. Sinno and his staff are incredible and are always a pleasure to work with! They provide excellent personalized care and I was very impressed with the surgery center.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr. Sinno was excellent with his consultation. This was my first experience with Dysport and then with surgery on my upper and lower eyelids. He was caring, concerned and open and honest with any questions/concerns I had. His staff were wonderful! They checked on me continually, and answered questions immediately. I cannot rate Dr. Sinno and his practice highly enough.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

I’ve been seeing doctor Sinno for 20 years due to a skin condition - which has always resulted in minor procedures a couple times a year. However, after a c-section with twins who amounted to 13.5 lbs, my little frame was beyond self-recovery. Doctor Sinno gently told me at 1 month postpartum that I had a major hernia, and to call him when I was ready to fix it. Stubborn as I am, I spent 8 months trying every exercise in the book to fix it myself, to no avail. So I finally called Dr. Sinno and told him I’m was ready. I tell you this because it’s important to know, as a plastic surgeon, how modest he is. He wasn’t pushy or aggressive - he waited for me to come to terms with my situation on my own time. My first time visiting the office for a different purpose felt strange, but as always, Dr. Sinno and his staff (Rima, Tayra and Justine) made me feel right at home and treated me like a part of the family, as they always do. Even though I had been to his office more times than I can count, Dr. Sinno still took the time to thoroughly explain the entire process of fixing my hernia and severe muscle separation through the route of abdominoplasty. The day of my surgery went so smooth - even though I had my surgery at a local hospital rather than the surgery center, I knew I was in the best care with Dr. Sinno and his staff of nurses and technicians. Dr. Sinno even made a special, personal call to my husband after my surgery to let him know I was in recovery and that everything went smooth - something we both appreciated more than he probably knew. Dr. Sinno takes so much pride in his work, and he and his staff are there around the clock to answer any questions you may have, even taking the time to make house calls post-op. They’re always helpful and attentive, and never make you feel judged. The sincere care they have for each of their patients is truly one-of-a-kind. To say I’m happy with my results is an understatement. At only 3 weeks post-op, all the pelvic and back pain I’ve dealt with for the past year are totally gone. And not only is my hernia fixed, but I have a flat tummy again too (woo!) Welcome back, self confidence. I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Sinno those 20 years ago, and there are truly not enough thanks to give to everyone who is party of the Sinno Center Team. Dr. Sinno truly is the best - an incredibly skilled surgeon and a kindhearted person. Trust me when I say you won’t find any better.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Fady A. Sinno's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In private practice since 1994, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Fady A. Sinno has a well-earned reputation among his patients and the medical community as a very caring and experienced plastic surgeon in Baltimore. Dr. Sinno offers patients surgical procedures for the breast, body, and face as well as nonsurgical procedures. To learn more about the procedures offered here please visit his website today!

• Spanish
  • French
  • Arabic
  • English

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1985)
  • Heian Jogakuin St. Agnes School (Grad. 1991)
  • Johns Hopkins University (Grad. 1988)
  • University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Ellicott City, MD