Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky

5 1 4.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky

Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky's Ratings

I went Piekarsky Orthodontics when I was a child and now I use them for my children. I would highly recommend Dr. Larry Piekarsky and his staff. Judy is excellent at her job and is always going out of her way to help you with appointment scheduling, financing etc. Dr. Larry uses the latest technology and always is very conciensous to ensure each and every patient leaves with a PERFECT smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

My husband and I saw his father for braces and now Dr. Larry has taken care of all three of our kids!! Awesome job! Talent runs in his family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

HE IS AMAZINGGGG!!!!!! HE MADE MY TEETH LOOK AMAZING!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

We took my daughter for braces to Dr. Larry and could not be happier. There is never a wait, the staff are so pleasant and Dr. Larry is always smiling. Today my daughter has beautiful teeth and we are much better off now counting Dr. Larry as one of our dear friends. Go. You won't be disappointed. Thanks Dr. Larry!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

My daughter just got her braces off and her teeth look perfect! Thanks to Dr. Larry and his wonderful staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Piekarsky, he is a perfectionist and takes great pride in his work. If your looking for a orthodontist that is knowledgeable, caring and has state of the art equipment Piekarsky Orthodontics is where you should go!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2828200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

As an adult I Was recommended to Dr. Piekarsky by my dentist, that was 20 years ago. Dr. Piekarsky was caring and understanding of my concerns. He performed what I consider a wonderful reconstruction that to this day looks great. I visit once a year and it's always a pleasure seeing how much he cares how his patients are doing and the pride he takes in his work.
I have recommended him to a number of people who had similar needs as myself. I consider myself very lucky to have found Dr. Piekarsky as his work gave me the confidence only a smile can give.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2817401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Piekarsky and his staff are wonderful. My son is congenitally missing 13 permanent teeth and after seeing another orthodontist and feeling as though we were getting nowhere, our dentist suggested we go see Dr. Piekarsky. We made an appointment and during our visit Doc explained to me that he and “his team” had just helped another patient with the same issue. He truly cares about my son and he had a plan in place within a week. Doc put braces on Jack’s teeth and monitored the movement in order to get everything in place for the rest of the team of amazing dentists to do their work. My son will have to have bone grafts, implants and bridges but this team of wonderful doctors are taking such good care of him, I just know we are in great hands and that we are in the right place. I wouldn’t hesitate to refer anyone to Dr. P. He is gentle, kind and so knowledgeable. We are very lucky to have found Dr. Piekarsky.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2816501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Piekarsky and his staff are responsible for destroying the mouths of both of my children. He is merely a salesman; nothing more. His father built that practice but unfortunately Dr Larry Piekarsky didn't acquire the same skills. He actually has his techs do the work on the patients mouth and then at the end of a visit, he glances at their mouth. I have been told by two different dentists that his work caused actual damage to the roots of my daughters teeth which was caused by the teeth being moved improperly. He is getting away with destroying the mouths of young people who will have to suffer the consequences of his poor work for the rest of their lives. I'm not exaggerating. You only get one set of permanent teeth and you can't fix damaged roots.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814860].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 22, 2015

Doctor Piekarski is very professional orthodontist , so is his staff. They are very pleasent to work with. I been wearing breaches for 3 years ( I'm 29 years old) , and me thresh came out perfect. There was no pain , no problems with the braces. I could come in any time to change my elastics when they get yellow, and the staff was very nice to me and helpful. Doctor Larry does all the job himself, his assistants change the wires, elastics , or other routinely procedures, but doctor checkes you before you leave the office! He is fun and his staff is fun, we had some laughs a and honestly it makes the whole experience very pleasent! Thee office is super clean, and they have the newest technologies. Ones you come in, the maximum you have to wait is 15 minutes. Usually 5-10. I recommend this doctor 100 percent! I wish I could submit my before and after pictures of my teeth for everyone to see!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2807316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Both my son and I are patients of Dr. Piekarsky. His staff has been amazing they work well together and explain what they are doing and what will happen. They are very conscientious of our time in regards to scheduling of appointments for both my son and I. They treat my son with respect and he always leaves the office with his head held high and a skip in his step and soon with an amazing smile!! There are so many choices out there for Orthodontists and I am confident the we made the right choice going with Dr. Piekarsky.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2801764].votes_count ]]