Ratings for Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky

Our 3 kids have all had their orthodontic treatment with Dr Piekarsky. He is the best! They have all had great outcomes & beautiful smiles. His staff is also great -- very professional & courteous. Would definitely recommend Dr Piekarsky!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Amazing results great everything give 5stars to Dr Piekarsky.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

This orthodontist is amazing I was recommended by two people and my dentist to see dr larry for braces and I am so glad I have, after just two short years I finally got my braces removed and WAHHH wow incredible job lobe my smile I feel like a complete different person. Dr Larry is a carry doctor and professional. I am so happy I chose Dr P.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr Larry is a knowledgeable caring Doctor he and his staff have always been professional. My 3 children and now sister have Piekarsky smiles and we couldn't be happier I highly recommend this orthodontist to everyone ....5 stars

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. Piekarsky does amazing work. He did work on both my kids.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Piekarsky offers the latest in technology. My daughter had her braces off in record time with the most beautiful results. The office hours are convenient and the Oak Ridge office and staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Both of my sons had a great orthodontic experience with Dr Piekarsky and his staff. He is very professional and uses the latest technology. He did an excellent job correcting both of their orthodontic issues. Dr. Piekarsky also had a lot of patience with my older son who consistantly broke brackets. There were many times he came in on his day off to fix broken brackets for him and did not charge me for it. He is very knowledgable and friendly and always makes his patients feel comfortable. Both of my son's smiles look fantastic! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I went Piekarsky Orthodontics when I was a child and now I use them for my children. I would highly recommend Dr. Larry Piekarsky and his staff. Judy is excellent at her job and is always going out of her way to help you with appointment scheduling, financing etc. Dr. Larry uses the latest technology and always is very conciensous to ensure each and every patient leaves with a PERFECT smile.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

My husband and I saw his father for braces and now Dr. Larry has taken care of all three of our kids!! Awesome job! Talent runs in his family!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

HE IS AMAZINGGGG!!!!!! HE MADE MY TEETH LOOK AMAZING!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015