Ratings for Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky

When considering braces for our daughter we consulted with several Orthodontists who were highly recommended by friends who had been happy with the results for their children. One orthodontist indicated that she would have to wear headgear for 17 hours a day. My husband and I knew that she would never cooperate with that so we declined to sign on with him. Several other orthodontist insisted that the only way to correct her bite was through surgery. We paid a visit to the Oral surgeon and found out that the surgery would be quiet invasive. She would need to have her mouth wired shut for several days after surgery. My husband and I were not willing to go that route. Being conservative, we believed that the surgery was too risky. After consulting with Dr. Piekarsky we were very impressed. He was sure that he could correct her bite without surgery. This was the best scenario for us! We are very happy with the outcome of our daughters teeth. He was able to correct her bite without surgery! He saved us untold man hours considering he did it without the surgery. If I had to rate Dr. Piekarsky his entire staff on a scale of 1-10 I would give them a 20. In short, I would strongly advise consulting with Dr. Piekarsky before signing on with any other Orthodontist. Especially if surgery has been recommeded

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Would definitely recommend Dr. Piekarsky's office. My daughter's teeth look fantastic. She received the best treatment and his staff is the best!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Our 3 kids have all had their orthodontic treatment with Dr Piekarsky. He is the best! They have all had great outcomes & beautiful smiles. His staff is also great -- very professional & courteous. Would definitely recommend Dr Piekarsky!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Amazing results great everything give 5stars to Dr Piekarsky.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

This orthodontist is amazing I was recommended by two people and my dentist to see dr larry for braces and I am so glad I have, after just two short years I finally got my braces removed and WAHHH wow incredible job lobe my smile I feel like a complete different person. Dr Larry is a carry doctor and professional. I am so happy I chose Dr P.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr Larry is a knowledgeable caring Doctor he and his staff have always been professional. My 3 children and now sister have Piekarsky smiles and we couldn't be happier I highly recommend this orthodontist to everyone ....5 stars

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. Piekarsky does amazing work. He did work on both my kids.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Piekarsky offers the latest in technology. My daughter had her braces off in record time with the most beautiful results. The office hours are convenient and the Oak Ridge office and staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Both of my sons had a great orthodontic experience with Dr Piekarsky and his staff. He is very professional and uses the latest technology. He did an excellent job correcting both of their orthodontic issues. Dr. Piekarsky also had a lot of patience with my older son who consistantly broke brackets. There were many times he came in on his day off to fix broken brackets for him and did not charge me for it. He is very knowledgable and friendly and always makes his patients feel comfortable. Both of my son's smiles look fantastic! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I went Piekarsky Orthodontics when I was a child and now I use them for my children. I would highly recommend Dr. Larry Piekarsky and his staff. Judy is excellent at her job and is always going out of her way to help you with appointment scheduling, financing etc. Dr. Larry uses the latest technology and always is very conciensous to ensure each and every patient leaves with a PERFECT smile.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015