Ratings for Dr. Kouros Azar

Everything went as promised. Very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Azar repaired my daughter's lip from a dog bite. He was very kind and made my young daughter feel comfortable. He did an excellent job and continued to follow up to assure the best possible outcome.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Excellent staff and amazing results! I recommend Dr. Azar to everyone. Comfortable and clean office also!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Exceptional and outstanding. My experience with him was wonderful. He's a gifted and skilled surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Azar.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Azar was fantastic. He never overpromised and always made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I found Dr Azar through a friend and WOW was I impressed! His office has been nothing but amazing to me! I finally made the decision to make the jump and go forward with a breast lift and augmentation; Dr. Azar answered all of my questions and got back to me right away when I called the office. He put me at ease and was SO detailed with all of my questions. In addition to making sure that everything was perfect, what impressed me the most was how detail oriented Dr. Azar was. He went above and beyond what my expectations were.The entire staff does an AMAZING job at "holding your hand" (someone like me needs that, lol). Their strong ability to follow though & follow up is what impresses me the most! I would highly recommend Dr. Azar to anyone and everyone I know! The entire staff goes above and beyond to ensure that only the best care is provided. Not to mention, I'm ecstatic with the results-the best part!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I trust Dr Azar, appreciate his soft touch, never hurts me, takes his time, and I know he's a genius, I am so lucky to have found him. Deborah Freeborn

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Highly Recommended! Dr. Azar is caring, detail oriented, with a great support staff. They will answer all your questions and help put your fears to rest guide you through the entire process as well as support you during the healing process.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Azar is extremely ethical and shows deep concern for his patients. At age 39, I needed a double mastectomy and chose Dr. Azar to do my breast reconstruction. I feel so fortunate to have found a surgeon with BOTH the skill and compassion I was looking for. At UCLA's Revlon Breast Cancer Center, my nurse practitioner told me that I had the "best results" she has seen! Dr. Azar is a PERFECTIONIST who pays close attention to detail...which is definitely important in choosing a Plastic Surgeon! I appreciate the compassion both he and his staff have show to women facing mastectomies and breast reconstruction. It's a challenging journey but it's made much easier when you can actually look forward to your office visits, knowing that you'll be cared for and your results will be fantastic. You would be hard pressed to find another surgeon as gifted and sincere as Dr. Azar. If I had to do it all over again I would choose Dr. Azar in a heart beat!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Dr. Azar is a wonderful plastic surgeon - his professionalism combined with his warm, caring personality make him one of a kind!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Kouros Azar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Kouros Azar, provides natural-looking outcomes delivered with great care through plastic and reconstructive surgery procedures for the face, breasts, and body. At his practice, Azar Plastic Surgery, popular procedures include breast augmentation, facelifts, tummy tucks, rhinoplasty, and eyelid surgery. Dr. Azar also personally performs non-surgical treatments like dermal fillers and Botox. Please visit his website for more detailed information!

• Spanish
  • English

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)