Ratings for Dr. Martin Johnson

Having just lost my brother and experiencing other health issues, Dr. Johnson understood why I couldn't have a colonoscopy at this time. Understanding the importance of having this procedure every 10 years, we are rescheduling my colonoscopy for the Fall. In the 13 years Dr. Johnson has treated our family, he is always a caring and thorough doctor!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Very through going over my medications. Will make a change and return in 2 weeks to discuss the results. Doctor Johnson and Jackie Johnson are always great to work with.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Appt. was very good. Dr. Johnson provided Information, listened, and answered questions. Our only complaint is lab results are still not on Portal...lab work done 1/11/18. Please advise.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

The overall experience was very Good. Dr. Martin did an excellent job In explaining the procedure .

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr Johnson always makes us feel comfortable for our procedure. Darrell and Cynthia

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

My husband and I have been with Dr. Johnson since first moving to this community 13 years ago. Dr. Martin Johnson is our favorite doctor in GSO. He is patient, concerned, kind and "thorough." There are times when Dr. Johnson has actually helped me through other health issues. Dr. J.'s nursing staff is also excellent. I only wish all our doctors were as wonderful as Dr. Johnson!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I was very comfortable listening to Dr. Johnson about my procedure. He was very knowledgeable about my pass records and the other doctors.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

MY EXPERIENCE WAS VERY GOOD. DR JOHNSON SAW ME VERY QUICKLY AND SPENT ENOUGH TIME LISTENING TO MY ISSUES. HAD ADDITIONAL TEST VIA X-RAY DONE. GOT BACK WITH ME ON RESULTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR A COURSE OF ACTION AND SCHEDULED A FOLLOW UP VISIT IN 2 WEEKS FOR EXAM TO SEE HOW THINGS ARE AND TO CONSIDER ANY OTHER THINGS FOR TREATMENT.. I APPRECIATE HIS HELP AS HE ALWAYS TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN, ACCESS THE PROBLEM AND RECOMMEND TREATMENT AND FOLLOW UP VISITS. I HAVE BEEN PLEASED WITH HIS EFFORTS AND HELP AND INTEREST.. DON

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Johnson has always shown an interest in my medical history and thoroughly explains my upcoming procedure. The staff at the Wendover Avenue location wear smiles and are very friendly. Thanks.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Johnson was GREAT- he took time with me, answered all my questions, I could tell he was prepared to speak with me as he had a print out of my records and meds and had highlighted items to discuss! EXCELLENT Experience!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017