Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Grotz

Excellent surgeon who has great communication skills. He has patience , empathy and when appropriate, a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

One of the best doctors I have ever been to. He listens, takes his time with you, and genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I have used Richard since I moved to Easton over 22 years ago. He has done more than 4 procedures on myself and has worked on my son twice. Simply put if in need of an operation in his field I would not consider anyone else. He is that good.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

Excellent dr. Skilled in everything. Listens to his patients and really cares. He will do anything he can to make sure his patients are well taken care of.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I had colon surgery with him in Jan/06, he was GREAT and the follow up care has been wonderful, you feel confident that he knows what he is doing and is able to make you understand as well, highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Surgery was a breeze with this surgeon. I felt very confident with him and everyone I came in contact with had nothing but good praise for him. He's a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

I worked with this guy, most honorable surgeon I have ever met. Excellent person. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Richard L. Grotz's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Amerigroup