Dr. Charles E. Simmons

Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Simmons

My children now 22 and 19 years old have been patients of this practice ever since they came into this world. Yes , it is true there are alot of patients, however, I have never known him to say that you can't bring your children in at any given time. Most offices you call an say my child is sick I need to come in ,no they say we are full today go to E R. So, today I would like to live this thought: WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING IN PEDIATRICIAN? DO YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR DOCTOR WHERE YOU KNOW HE CARES AND IS CONCERNED ABOUT HE OR SHE WELL BEING OR YOU JUST WANT TO GO TO OFFICE WHERE YOU CAN GET IN OUT? Relationships are very important to me and I THANK GOD for DR. SIMMONS for taking care on my children and future grand children not to mention as many people I can refer.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

OMG there are not enough characters to go through this man's history. He delivered my niece in 81 at St. Lukes when it was on 8th St. He didn't know diddly then and he sure as hell don't know it now. He overbooks his patients have them sitting in each other's laps in the waiting room, everyone is diagnosed w/asthma, and instead of referring to a specialist when he's exhausted all efforts, he turn patients into guinea pigs. His staff is rude & ghetto.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I think Dr. Simmons and his staff are both very efficient. Dr. Simmons is very knowledgeable about everything that goes on with little people. My two girls have been a patient of Dr. Simmons for more that 21 years and I love the service that is offered there. The treatment given to my girls work just fine!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

He does run behind most days. He does try to fit people in when not on schedule, but when your child gets sick over night, this is a good thing!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I agree with the earlier repsonse about 80% kids have asthma and overweight even if they are not fat. Office staff is nice and friendly. I believe the overbook and too many walk-in comes in.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

every patient he sees has asthma. he dosen't know too much other than that

flag | Submitted December 9, 2004