Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John B. Gilmore

Every time I go see Dr. Gilmore it is always the same, excellent. I'm greeted with a smile, taken back for my adjustment always before or on time. Dr. Gilmore is awesome! Staff is friendly & fast.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you so much! We love to get feedback from our patient's. It is all about the patient's happiness and well being.

Submitted November 10, 2017

I injured my lumbar discs so badly on December 24, that I could not stand up. Dr.Gilmore met me at his office that day. I literally crawled into the office. He assessed the damages and began treatment immediately. I was able to walk out of his office standing upright that day. Over the next few weeks his treatments restored my mobility and the pain subsided. I ultimately have returned to full mobility and am pain free. Dr.Gilmore's guidance has allowed me to be physically active without further injury or pain.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you. That is what we are here for. Our patient's and their well being is always our first priority.

Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Gilmore was outstanding. I first went to him after my car accident and couldn't have asked for a better chiropractor! Very down to earth, personable, and honest. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you! We are so glad that we could help. Our patient's well being is our top priority.

Submitted November 10, 2017

I recently moved to the area and had received great care at my old chiropractor. I am picky about who I choose and trust. Having seen Dr. Gilmore take care of my wife, I knew I would like him. He has been taking care of me and has exactly the right approach to care and communication. I use chiropractic for general wellness and the occasional injury treatment and am happy to be his patient. One plus is he has a message therapist in the office that is part of my care. That is something I did not have with my former chiropractor. I also like the privacy of the exam room so I can talk freely. Sometimes my schedule can be hectic and they are very accommodating.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you! It is patient's like you that keep us going. We strive to give our patient's the best care possible.

Submitted November 10, 2017

We are fairly new patients to the practice of Dr. Gilmore, he's a very understanding to your needs, professional, good bed side manners and office staff is very pleasant and the atmosphere of the building. I definitely recommend this chiropractic office to others looking for good care and therapy.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We appreciate the kind words. Our patient's always come first.

Dr. John B. Gilmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Blake Gilmore was born and raised in Pensacola, FL. He received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Florida State University, then went on to Southern California University of Health Sciences, where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic. After practicing in Southern California, Dr. Gilmore returned home to help Pensacola area patients. He has also received specialty training in the treatment of patients who have been in auto accidents.

• English

• Southern California University of Health Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • Florida State University (Grad. 2001)