Ratings for Dr. John B. Gilmore

Dr. Gilmore is the best. I’ve been coming for years and in the beginning I had terrible migraines, burning muscles and pain shooting down my arm constantly. My symptoms have subsided and my mobility has increased dramatically. I trust Dr. Gilmore and highly recommend his services. The massages are excellent and reasonably priced. The staff is also very friendly and accommodating to my schedule. I cant say enough good things about the whole Gilmore Chiropractic family!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Your Pensacola Chiropractor is honored to have earned your trust while being a part of decreasing your symptoms and increasing your mobility! Thank you for sharing your experience at Gilmore Chiropractic!

Submitted April 23, 2019

Wonderful experience truly caring and very professional, knowledgeable and a very friendly staff!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for taking the time to share such a very positive message about Your Pensacola Chiropractor!

Submitted April 16, 2019

Dr. Gilmore’s office is filled with kind and welcoming people. Being unsure of what to expect, everything was clearly explained to me and they put me on a plan to lead to a life with less pain! Massage therapists are among the best I’ve had and front desk is extremely helpful with insurance questions. Dr. Gilmore and his team are professionals that I feel are extremely trustworthy and experienced.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
It is very encouraging when patients like you take notice of the efforts everyone at Gilmore Chiropractic makes to provide great service to our patients. Thank you!

Submitted April 10, 2019

Very friendly staff. I enjoy coming here for my treatments. I’ll definitely recommend this office to my friends and who needing service.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
When patients refer their friends to Your Pensacola Chiropractor, we know we are providing the high level of service we aim to provide!

Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr. Gilmore is the best chiropractor and Sharon the massage therapist is amazing. I always leave the office feeling better.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
At Gilmore Chiropractic we do strive to be the best chiropractic office in Pensacola, FL. Thank you for sharing this message!

Submitted March 22, 2019

I would definitely recommend this place. The staff is wonderful. They are always polite. They explain everything and will happily repeat it if you don’t understand. Scheduling is easy and they never make me wait. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
As Your Pensacola Chiropractor, I emphasize communication from the very first visit because fully understanding your individual symptoms and needs helps us give you an individualized treatment plan!

Submitted March 22, 2019

Awesome experience and service, everyone is always very helpful!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
I am very happy you have had an awesome experience with all of us at Gilmore Chiropractic!

Submitted March 22, 2019

Gilmore Chiropractic Office is great. The staff are genuinely concerned and helpful. Dr. Gilmore is very professional and knowledgeable in Chiropractic care. I get good results and feel so much better after a visit.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for sharing this review for other potential patients because I am genuinely concerned for all of our patients' health!

Submitted March 22, 2019

I’ve been seeing Chiropractic professionals for 30 years or more. I had a neck injury long ago that left permanent issues. Recently I discovered that my neck area was no longer responding well to the ‘twist and crack’ type of adjustments. Then I remembered how well the “activator method” had worked when I lived in Massachusetts. I looked for new chiropractors on the internet and chose Dr. Gilmore’s practice. The staff is wonderful and I am receiving great care. I don’t have Chiropractic insurance coverage so I pay out of pocket. The price is beyond fair! I can actually afford the care I need when I need it! All 5 stars for me.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Your Pensacola Chiropractor prides itself on providing great quality health care. Thank you for letting others know about the 5 Star service we deliver!

Submitted March 22, 2019

I have been coming to Dr Gilmore for 6 months now. I have never felt better. Dr Gilmore is helping me with my low back pain and mid back pain. Without him I would not be able to function normally.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Helping patients return to their normal life without pain is why Your Pensacola Chiropractor is here! Thank you for letting us know we are making a positive difference in your life!

Dr. John B. Gilmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Blake Gilmore was born and raised in Pensacola, FL. He received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Florida State University, then went on to Southern California University of Health Sciences, where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic. After practicing in Southern California, Dr. Gilmore returned home to help Pensacola area patients. He has also received specialty training in the treatment of patients who have been in auto accidents.

• English

• Southern California University of Health Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • Florida State University (Grad. 2001)