Ratings for Dr. John B. Gilmore

Dr. Gilmore and his staff are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. This was my first experience needing a Chiropractor and I’m so glad I found Gilmore Chiropractic. I will happily use them again in the future and refer my friends/family.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Your Pensacola Chiropractor at Gilmore Chiropractic is very proud to have patients like yourself who have such positive experiences at our office. Thank you from the whole team!

Submitted July 31, 2019

I highly recommend this place. Dr. Gilmore is the best. He also has 2 massage therapist that will make you feel better. They have helped me tremendously. And the receptionist is always polite and positive.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
The whole team at Gilmore Chiropractic thanks you for telling others we are the best chiropractor in Pensacola!

Submitted July 31, 2019

Researched reviews and they had many five star reviews. Dr. Gilmore is a true professional and I appreciate his service. Member and Sharon are excellent Chiropractic assistants and massage therapist. Keena is a great office manager.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review! Everyone at Gilmore Chiropractic works hard to provide the best chiropractor services we can in Pensacola, Florida.

Submitted July 18, 2019

I usually wake up most days a little on the sore/stiff side, mainly due to working 6 days a week. Recently I decided to look into seeing a chiropractor. After calling Gilmore Chiropractic I decided that I would check them out and see how things go. I have definitely noticed the difference and have continued coming weekly. I would say my experience here has been good, very professional staff and reasonably priced sessions.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
At Gilmore Chiropractic our goal is to be the most professional and provide the best chiropractic treatment. Thank you for telling others about our office.

Submitted July 3, 2019

It has been great. Since the first day, I have seen improvements. They are also kid friendly, so it’s easy for me to bring my daughter with me.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for taking your time to share about our office! It is our privilege to serve you!

Submitted June 27, 2019

Dr. Gilmore is AMAZING!!! Always available when needed and knows exactly what he is doing! The staff here is amazing as well! Always friendly and upbeat! I recommend Dr. Gilmore always!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Your Pensacola Chiropractor is very grateful for your recommendation! Thank you!

Submitted June 17, 2019

This is a great attentive staff, which is why I have been coming here for years when needing an adjustment.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Having patients that keep coming back over the years lets us know we are delivering the best chiropractic in Pensacola that we can!

Submitted June 17, 2019

It was a wonderful experience. The receptionist was on point all the time . Fallow up calls before your opponent was very helpful. Doctors and treatment was wonderful I would recommend them too any one any time of the day I love it????????????????????????????????????????????????????

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for taking the time to post this recommendation! Your Pensacola Chiropractor is blessed to have a wonderful team serving patients at Gilmore Chiropractic!

Submitted June 17, 2019

The staff at Gilmore Chiropractic are so friendly and professional. They all remember and call you by name as soon as you walk through the door. Dr. Gilmore has helped me tremendously and truly changed my life! I love the 8 min massage Kember gives me before each adjustment. I make sure she’s available when I make every appointment. I never have to wait long and appointment scheduling is flexible. Love Gilmore Chiropractic!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
At Gilmore Chiropractic we aim to provide the highest quality chiropractic care at an affordable price for our fellow Pensacola, Florida community members! Thank you for spreading the message about your Pensacola Chiropractor!

Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr. Gilmore, Mrs Keena, and Ms. Kember are all collectively and individually exceptional at what they do. I am so thankful to have this first class chiropractic office taking care of me and my needs. I want to thank each of you for your hard work and for the excellent care that you have provided me.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
It is our privilege and you are very welcome! Thank You for telling others about the quality care you have received at Gilmore Chiropractic!

Dr. John B. Gilmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Blake Gilmore was born and raised in Pensacola, FL. He received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Florida State University, then went on to Southern California University of Health Sciences, where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic. After practicing in Southern California, Dr. Gilmore returned home to help Pensacola area patients. He has also received specialty training in the treatment of patients who have been in auto accidents.

• English

• Southern California University of Health Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • Florida State University (Grad. 2001)