Ratings for Dr. John B. Gilmore

I was referred to Dr. Gilmore after an auto accident. His initial exam was thorough and the combination of adjustment and massage has so far been helpful in my recovery. His office staff is incredibly friendly and scheduling has been easy and convenient to my odd work hours.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for taking the time to rate our office and for the kind words you have shared about Gilmore Chiropractic!

Submitted August 22, 2019

Due to intense shoulder and neck pain, I decided to see a chiropractor. Dr Gilmore and his staff have been wonderful through the entire process. Easy to schedule appointments, great reminders and everyone is really friendly. Plus, no more neck or shoulder pain!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Great! Courteous and professional staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you! All of us at Gilmore Chiropractic are very appreciative for your review!

Submitted October 30, 2019

Great place to go if you are in need of a quick professional chiropractic experience

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about Gilmore Chiropractic in Pensacola Florida!

Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr. Gilmore is very considerate and listens well to my concerns with my neck and back. I’ve only had one instance where I left feeling worse— but that was an abnormality. I love coming here.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for sharing your experience at Gilmore Chiropractic! We understand that listening to our patients is one of our most important jobs!

Submitted September 30, 2019

Here at the Gilmore Chiropractic, the staff is wonderful. They great you kindly and promptly when you walk into the door. I suffered from headaches daily and once coming here they have calm down significantly. I appreciate the hard work and dedication.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Gilmore Chiropractic is Your Pensacola Chiropractor and dedicated to working hard so you do not continue to suffer! Thank you for sharing this message!

Submitted September 24, 2019

Excellent, professional and prompt care. Would definitely recommend Dr Gilmore and his staff!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We are happy to hear you appreciate the effort we make to provide excellent chiropractic care in Pensacola!

Submitted September 12, 2019

After each massage, I feel like a new person. Absolutely my favorite office! They treat you like family.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Your Pensacola Chiropractor is proud to be your favorite office! Thank you for the review!

Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr. Gilmore is a wonderful chiropractor.He is super nice and very fast and efficient. I highly recommend his office to anyone needing relief!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
I am grateful that you appreciate my personality and treatment services! Thank you for recommending your Pensacola chiropractor!

Submitted September 6, 2019

Great experience, I highly recommend Dr. Gilmore to anyone looking for a good chiropractor. The staff is awesome,and the care that he provides is top notch

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
I am very glad we have been able to provide this high level of care for you at our chiropractic office in Pensacola. Thank you

Submitted August 22, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Blake Gilmore was born and raised in Pensacola, FL. He received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Florida State University, then went on to Southern California University of Health Sciences, where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic. After practicing in Southern California, Dr. Gilmore returned home to help Pensacola area patients. He has also received specialty training in the treatment of patients who have been in auto accidents.

• English

• Southern California University of Health Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • Florida State University (Grad. 2001)