Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Rutten

This is the best nephrologist. I have been a long time patient, he has always been helpful and caring. I have always felt secure in the direction that we were going with treatment, and never have wondered if he was not sharing information with me like I have done in the past. He is very hands on and takes into consideration outside influences in my treatment and care (i.e. home/work life and having a young child). In the end, he was my best advocate with the insurance to get the care that was so obviously needed.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

gets to the point quickly so he can take care of me. He is very smart and does a great job caring for me.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

I am a nurse and a patient of Dr Rutten.I have known him along time.He is very smart and very caring and have recommended him to my friends and their families.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I agree with review above. This doctor was very rude. He made sarcastic comments about a surgey I was recovering from. He later apologized.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Arrogant,rude with a very poor bedside manner.He was argumentive and insensitive.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Michael D. Rutten's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1992)