Ratings for Dr. Robert N. GATES

Dr Gates is very pleasant and " listens". Front desk ladies are efficient , courteous, smile and are friendly. Great customer service!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Everything went as expected. I provided a list of concerns to Dr. GATES and we discussed each item to closure. Dr. GATES sent me to lab in order to get several important readings.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I am long-time patient of Dr Gates and have been extremely pleased wth his totally consistent outstanding service, knowledge, work ethic and concern for his patients. He is the best.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Truly impressed with the Eagle Tannenbaum Office and pleased with Dr Gates - very nice and thorough for my new patient visit. I especially like the ease of communication with the patient portal.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr Gates is a very good doctor and friend!!!! His knowledge and advice have helped me make good decisions in regards health and well being I owe Dr Gates a lot!!!!!!!!!!! Dr Gates is a very good doctor and I consider him a friend his knowledge and sound advise have enabled me to make sound judgements when it comes to my health I owe him alot!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I slashed my finger and couldn’t get into Urgent Care, so my husband insisted we go across the street to see Dr. Gates. Dr. Gates was kind enough to fit me in and put stitches in my finger. I Know most doctors today wouldn’t do that. He’s very caring.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I was seen for an ambiguous kind of complaint, and referrals were in order. The consultations rising out of the referrals were very helpful. Dr Gates' nurse is very efficient and thorough. Like her a lot.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I can't say enough good about Dr. Gates and the staff at Eagle Physicians-He is the best doctor anyone could ever have-very compassionate and just makes you feel you are the only patient he has that day! I never feel rushed out or that he doesn't listen to my needs-he's awesome! My whole family goes to Dr. Gates and we feel he is the absolute best!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Gates is my fine physician and I can freely discuss with him my health care. I feel secure in my health visits as he checks and evaluates my health progress. Dr. Gates is thorough in his examination ... and he answers my long list of health questions ( which I provide for him at each visit) with clarity and understanding. Dr. Gates carefully keeps records updated and he gives me a copy of my health record before I leave his office. I feel confidant and grateful for his medical competence as he supervises my health care. I feel free to call upon Dr. Gates for any medical situation. I consider Dr. Gates a gifted physician ... and friend.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Gates for a number of years. He's fantastic. He cares about you as a patient and a person. He takes the time to understand your condition and concerns.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. Robert N. GATES's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1983)