Ratings for Dr. Robert N. GATES

No problems, Dr Gates exceptional, Talked about issues concerning my health. Scheduled a bone density and had some blood work done to rule out some issues. Everything ok, Pleased.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Was able to make an appointment that morning to be fit in to have a health issue checked. Wait time was short, the nurse was super friendly, and Dr. Gates was helpful and easy to talk to as always.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Visited Dr. Gates to review problem I had that required overnight in Randolph Hospital. He looked at the results and scheduled an appointment with a Neurologist. Obtained flu shot while I was there. Excellent review of all my meds and up coming back surgery.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr Gates is very professional. His staff is also. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr. Gates has been my primary physician for many years. He's the best doctor I've ever had. I appreciate his skill, his personal interest in my health and my life. It's an honor to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dr Gates and staff all courteous and prompt and sincere. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. About as good as my office used to be . Robert D Green MD FACS ( retired)

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

I came to Dr. Gates for 2 reasons-pain in right leg-sciatic nerve problem and I was still having trouble sleeping throughout the night. He addressed both items and answered all of my questions. Dr. Gates and his staff go above and beyond to make sure each visit counts and that the patient is always cared for in a professional manner. The staff's follow up to questions- telephone or email are always addressed in a timely manner after discussing with Dr. Gates. Dr. Gates and his staff are the reason my wife and I drive to Greensboro for a family physician. All the ratings should be excellent!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr Gates is a knowledgeable and caring MD. He listens to me and comes up with solutions to my difficulties. I have given him many challenges over the years and he handles my “alien” mind and body very well. Thank you Dr Gates!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Very quick attention by Dr. Gates. Presented him with three questions/issues, which he resolved fully to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Prompt, efficient nurses, and caring and careful examination by Dr Gates. The lab test results - same/next day with comments and recommendations. Overall, I wish every doctor office functions like my annual physical with Dr N Gates. I would recommend his office to all of my friends. Joe Nehmen

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Dr. Robert N. GATES's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1983)