Ratings for Dr. Robert N. GATES

I cannot recommend Dr. Gates more highly. His concern is remarkable as is his patience. I do not know what I would do without him .

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

As always, my visit was extremely efficient, effective, and pleasant. Dr. Gates and his staff are professional, thorough, and friendly. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I am always gets by a friendly staff, followed by a very short wait time. Dr. Gates is very thorough, listening attentively to my issues and explaining treatment options in ways that I understand so I can comfortably choose the course of my treatment. I never feel rushed and feel my care is the best that can be offered.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Gates always takes time to listen and explains things in a manner that makes it easy to understand.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I appreciate being able to call Dr. Gates nurse to schedule an appointment time when I have an issue that I feel I need to be seen ASAP, Going through the normal scheduling procedure is sometime frustrating. Katrina is very efficient and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Everything went very good. Thank you for the excellent service that was given.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

This was an early morning quick visit so Dr. Gates could do a face-to-face meeting in order to approve the validity of my needing a CPAP (for Medicare). It was quick, friendly and to the point.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Sudden health issue led to timely appointment, diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

The overall experience was excellent from making an appointment o getting results. All staff and Dr. Gates are very knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Gates listen well and explained things well. Everyone made us very comfortable. We left the office feeling great about our visit.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

The last visit with Dr Gates was for my annual physical. He thoroughly reviewed and interpreted my blood results. He examined me from head to toe explaining all the procedures. My medications were reviewed and was advised to continue with all medicines and dosages. Dr Gates is an excellent internist.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Robert N. GATES's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1983)

MAMSI