Ratings for Dr. Robert N. GATES

Saw Dr Gates. He went over all my medicines, checked mu lungs , heart, eyes . For labs he checked my urine for follow up in hospital for UTI He is very concerned for my health and diagnosis He refilled pain med. I see him for follow-up in 3 weeks

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

My first time working with Dr. Gates. Was very impressed with his knowledge of my past experiences and I look forward to working with him in the years to come.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Gates was, as always, focused on me and my condition. He discussed options and expressed concern for how long it is taking to remedy my anxiety. His nurse may be dyslexic because for the second time, she reversed the numbers of my weight so it showed I had gained weight. I am concerned about my loss of appetite and would like for Dr. Gates to be aware of it accurately.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

My experience was excellent. Dr. Gates and support people were very informative, helpful and professional. Dr. Gates was helpful and addressed my concerns. He made things easy to understand and gave good advice concerning my health.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

As always, Dr. Gates is tops in every category: the most delightful, thorough, informative, caring physician anyone could ask for. To his thorough knowledge and skill sets, he adds humor, insight and wise advice in a compassionate framework.. I feel blessed every time I seek Dr. Gates care!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

This was my first appt with Dr. Gates. I found him to be highly competent, personable, efficient without seeming rushed, and frank without being brusque. Great follow-up as well. A very good experience.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Short wait time before my appointment. Good appointment and excellent exam from doctor Gates. Adressed alol my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I was able to get an appointment quickly. Dr Gates was able to answer my questions and made me a referral to see a specialist. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very minimal wait to go in, prompt doctor arrival, extreme concern shown for any problems or questions. This was more of a followup visit after pneumonia bout. Doctor is extremely caring about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Extremely patient and thorough. Listened to issues and followed up with appropriate questions.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Robert N. GATES's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1983)