Ratings for Dr. Robert N. GATES

I came to Dr. Gates for 2 reasons-pain in right leg-sciatic nerve problem and I was still having trouble sleeping throughout the night. He addressed both items and answered all of my questions. Dr. Gates and his staff go above and beyond to make sure each visit counts and that the patient is always cared for in a professional manner. The staff's follow up to questions- telephone or email are always addressed in a timely manner after discussing with Dr. Gates. Dr. Gates and his staff are the reason my wife and I drive to Greensboro for a family physician. All the ratings should be excellent!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr Gates is a knowledgeable and caring MD. He listens to me and comes up with solutions to my difficulties. I have given him many challenges over the years and he handles my “alien” mind and body very well. Thank you Dr Gates!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Very quick attention by Dr. Gates. Presented him with three questions/issues, which he resolved fully to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Prompt, efficient nurses, and caring and careful examination by Dr Gates. The lab test results - same/next day with comments and recommendations. Overall, I wish every doctor office functions like my annual physical with Dr N Gates. I would recommend his office to all of my friends. Joe Nehmen

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

A welcoming team and a great doctor. Who can ask for more

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Gates is a very professional and dedicated doctor. Tends and listens to all your needs and questions. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

The staff is welcoming and friendly and my experience was excellent. I was in and out promptly and I have great respect for my physician, Dr. Gates. I would highly recommend this office for one's health care needs.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I have the utmost trust with Dr. Gates as my primary care physician. I rely solely on Dr.Gates for his advice whenever I have a need to see a specialist. The staff at Eagle from the front office, nurses, lab techs are very courteous, professional and very efficient with their tasks and I wouldn't expect any less. Therefore my health care is in your hands. Thanks, Carlos

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr Gates is a great asset to the physician profession. He asks open ended questions and I felt he valued my input. I feel very blessed to be a new patient with your office .

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr Gates is very pleasant and " listens". Front desk ladies are efficient , courteous, smile and are friendly. Great customer service!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Robert N. GATES's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1983)

Beech Street Corporation