Ratings for Dr. Robert N. GATES

It was extremely streamlined and was virtually painless. It was also professional without being off putting. I enjoy a healthcare professional with a sense of humor combined with genuine care and concern.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Check in very quick and efficient. Wait time less than 10 minutes. Staff all very friendly and helpful. Dr Gates is great. He asked questions that makes you feel he really is concerned about you and your health.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Doctor Gates is the best. He listens and takes time with me during my appointments and always answers any questions. He also will answer questions on my patient portal. In this time when everyone is so busy he really goes the extra mile to help his patients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr Gates was wonderful in fact I love the staff at eagles everyone is courteous and friendly

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Gates always takes his time with me when I come in and is very kind and professional. His entire staff was helpful and very efficient. I have recommended him to many!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I felt that all the staff were really concerned with my health. Treated with respect and genuine care. Dr. Gates listened and took all my concerns seriously. i am new to the area and glad to find Eagle Physicians. Sincerely Bonnye Harris

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Very thorough and patient. Spoke to me about my health in an informative and easy to understands manner. A very good Dr.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Gates and the staff have always been awesome!!!! I always feel like family when I go to see him! He is truly a caring and wonderful human being-no one could ever ask for a better doctor!!! Katrina is awesome too!!! Anytime I have ever had to call in with a health issue I always get a quick response. My whole family goes to Dr. Gates and we wouldn't ever go anywhere else!!! You just can't get any better!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

My husband Hubert A Ryan needed to be seen by his primary care doctor this past Friday (March 9, 2018), Dr. Husain did not have an appt. time available, therefore, we were seen by Dr. Gates. We had a 10:30 a.m. appt., his nurse (very personable and efficient) called us in at 10:30. she told us her name, our apologies we do not remember her name. Nevertheless, she efficiently inquired as to why we were seeing Dr. Gates and proceeded to take Allan's BP, Temp.,etc. Once she completed she advised us that Dr. Gates would be in shortly. A couple minutes went by and Dr. Gates came in. This was the first time either of us had met him, he was very friendly, efficient, thorough. We are giving this visit an overall EXCELLENT rating.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I have a great experience every time I visit the office. Every one is caring and professional.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Robert N. GATES's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1983)