Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Feageans

I miss Dr. Feageans dearly! I hope she starts a new practice soon! The guy who took over her practice is terrible. Dr. Feageans was helpful, knowledgeable, patient, frank, etc. All those things you want in a doctor. She's the only doctor I've had my entire adult life! The office staff, on the other hand - cold and impersonal!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Dr Feageans is now working for Visiting Physicians Association doing house calls for the elderly and handicapped. I sure do miss my Dr.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Has anyone found the doctors office that Dr. Fegeans is in.. I hate going to Dct. Ober he is not as friendly as Dct Fegeans. Please help!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Does anybody know if Dr. Feageans has started a new office? Because she's fantastic. She is the only doctor I've had my entire adult life. Her staff is what it is, but Dr. Feageans has never disappointed me. Granted, I don't get sick that often, but I do have a couple chronic conditions, and Dr. Feageans is always able to quickly assess where I'm at and prescribe me what I need. She's pleasant, no-nonsense, and in fact my entire family are patients of hers.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I have noticed a few people complaining about seeing a PA as opposed to Dr. Feageans. DFid the Dr. actually send in the PA or was your appointment actually made by with the PA. My experience with the crappy staff is that you have to be very specific that you want to see Dr. F or the staff will pawn you off on the PA and that is who you will see. I had several occasions where they tried to do this to me.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Mary Feageans is wonderful! No complaints about her. However, the staff is horrible, horrible. I read someone else's complaint about her office staff. I agree. They don't call you back for results, make you wait long time. Rude at times. I am switching doctors now that Feageans is no longer at this office.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I have already posted about Dr. Feageans. Even though I love Dr. F her staff really does suck at times. On many occasions I have had to overlook the non caring attitude of her staff in order to justify my seeing her. What many people dont realize when they complain about her staff is that she basically has very little control over who is employed in her office. All decisions concerning staff are handled by someone else at UF. While some are quick to judge Dr Feageans based on staff you must realize that it is actually out of her hands when to comes to hiring or firing.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Mary Feageans has been my physician for many years. I have always had a pleasant experience when seeing her. She always treated me with respect and dignity. My husband and mother also see her and we are all pleased with her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

I visited this office 3 times. Dr. Feageans came highly recommened by a close friend. My bad experiences were with the staff both times. The one of major concern was waiting for results from a PAP. They said it would take 3 weeks. After not hearing from them the 4th week, I called and left a message requesting the results. My call was returned at the end of the week to tell me they could not find the results. They call me week 5 and left a message. When I returned the call, I asked for the staff person that left the messagae. I did not get a return call for two days. This game of phone tag went on until week 6. Thank God, my test were normal.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Mary E. Feageans's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal