Ratings for Dr. Ali R. Namazie

I've met the dr Namazie once and he was nice and seemed very knowledgeable - a bit "rushed" since he's very busy and I'm not sure that's a good thing. His office staff is AWFUL. They say they will call you back - but never do. The voice mails never get returned. It's almost comical. Also - I think that there's complete lack of discipline and attention to detail in his office. He identified 2 things that need to be done (2 cpr codes) and then later - during the back-and-fourth with his office this turned into 3 and ultimately into 4 cpr codes... And all that without him taking part in it. I guess business is good and he does not care that much - but his office and his office staff is SLOPPY, NON-RESPONSIVE and DANGEROUS. I say dangerous because I'm not sure how 2 procedures can turn into 4 without another doctor visit or examination. If it's a case of "padding" the bill - this is criminal behavior and someone should be arrested. After trying to get to the bottom of this with his staff - I finally gave up and went to another doctor. He might be ok, but his office is toxic and should be avoided at all costs. I'm sending a complaint to the board and the health dept about this - because I think that something shady is going on there regarding billing and should be investigated.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

He's a verrry, verry bad man.. OMG! I HAVE A VERRRY LEAKY NOSE & I was to embarrassed to be around other PUPIL. But, he doesn't he even care ? He refused to see me EVER again., How is that even possible to understand?? Oh, NO, Please... don't get me started on TERESA . OMG , she's such a verrry, verrry bad lady She refused to give kleenex for MY LEAKY NOSE!!! - SEINFIELD CHARACTER -

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I simply love Dr. Namazie and wouldn't think of going to anyone else. He's incredibly intelligent, wonderful bedside manner, warm and caring. He's the best!!! I always get a hug when I leave. They squeeze me in when I'm really sick. Thank you Dr. Namazie for always being there for me. Robin T.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

He is just great as is his staff only down is how long it takes to get in because he is so busy.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Namazi was great I would recommend him to anyone. he did a great job talking care of my son borken nose.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Worst experience with the staff. I had an appointment, so a Teresa from Dr.'s office called to confirm it and she mentioned, “I am calling to confirm today’s appointment at 1:30pm.” She also gave me directions with the two wrong turns. I finally found the place and another girl at the reception tells me that the doctor is not in that office today. He is in Sherman oaks. I called Sherman Oaks, asked for Teresa, and they said she’s not in, so I asked to speak to the manager and Of course manager is not in. Since I already got off of work, I asked if I can see the Dr. at the Sherman Oaks office. They put me on hold and Teresa (which was not in) picks up the phone and tells me NO. Even after I explain to her that this is no way to treat a patient and I can’t get off of work, drive 35 miles just because the staff screwed up. She didn’t even apologize or act like she cared for her patients, office, or job. If Dr. Namazie cares for his reputation, he can contact me xkuisit@gmail.com

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

BEWARE AVOID VERY BAD dr. ali namazi did my nose surgery and since july 2009 I suffer from nasals problems day and night I need always constantly to suck my nose from runny nose it’s so loud cannot be around pupil its very embarrassing I don’t have any allergies dr. namazi gave up and refuse to see me any more NO ONE SHOULD SUFFER LIKE ME FROM THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR AND AND PRACTICE CLINIC

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

After having a total Thyroidectomy by Dr. Namazi three weeks ago I can truly say that he is an excellent surgen. He was ready to answer all my questions and he made me feel comfortable and safe eventhough I was scared of the surgery and was panicking on the OR .He personally visited me at the hospital three times His staff were very kind and understanding with me. Thank you Dr. Namazi and your staff for taking care of me and for being understanding.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

When my son was assaulted Dr. Namazie was the first one I called. He came to the emergency room (even though he did not see patients in that hospital) to reassure me and my son. He performed surgery on my son's face and eye, putting plates on his cheek, and on the floor of his orbit and walls of the orbit. You cannot tell any suregery was done. My son looks exactly as he did previously. Dr. Namazie throughout this ordeal was kind, solicitous, and always the best.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

I had been diagnosed with “sudden hearing loss” by another doctor and was devastated. I went to Dr. Namazie for 2nd opinion. He was caring, listened well and had a pleasant sense of humor. He recognized my anxiety over the issue and asked for a 2nd hearing test immediately. His staff was helpful in setting up that appointment rightaway and sent me to an Audiologist who was waiting for me in a different office. Dr. Namazie followed up with the audiologist on the same day and by the end of that day, I had my diagnosis. I had congestion in my ear, and had been misdiagnosed by another doctor. He even called me in the evening to answer some of my lingering questions. I strongly recommend Dr. Namazie. He is great, has bedside manners, is caring and knows how to empathize with his patients, while putting them to ease.Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Ali R. Namazie's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1994)