Ratings for Dr. Karim S. Trad

Best doctor I have ever been to. Honestly. He performed a complex colon surgery on me and had the best bedside manner and surgery skills. I absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr. Trad completed my gallbladder surgery and I was very pleased with his bedside manner and professionalism. Dr. Trad is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him and his staff to everyone! Thank you Dr. Trad!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Trad did gall bladder surgery on me and a double hernia on my husband. He is on of the most outstanding surgeons I have ever known and I grew up with doctors. I would recommend him without hesitation! Fantastic doctor and person.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I had to have an emergency appendectomy. He took the easy way out and did it laproscopic. Ended up with a terrible abdominal infection, almost went septic. Ended up in the hospital again with another procedure to drain the infection, pic line and IV antibiotics. When I called the office, the staff was not helpful and his partner is the WORST!!!! Would NOT recommend this practice.

Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Trad's high ratings are well-deserved. He thoroughly listens to patients, and involves them in choice among treatment alternatives. He's extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced. Very high integrity. I'm glad I trusted him with my health. A true credit to his profession. Highest possible recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Trad! He is very knowledgeable, great surgeon, great diagnostician and has excellent bedside manners! Answered all my questions before and after surgery! I can definitely recommend him to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Karim S. Trad's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA