Ratings for Dr. Elie F. Harouche

I have been a patient several years and Dr. Harouche is simply the best! I recommend him to all my family and friends. He is kind, informative and truly the best surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Harouche's for over a decade.  Not  only has he proven to be an excellent surgeon who exemplifies professionalism, but he's  a doctor who goes the "extra mile" for his patients, following up with phone calls after a surgical procedure or simply providing sound advice during the healing process.  He's knowledgeable in his field, keeps abreast of the latest advancements, and is a genuinely caring physician. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Excellent doctor I got great results with several surgeries I've had done

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I went to 2 other surgeons before meeting Dr. Harouche and they were nothing like him! He answered every question I had, made me feel super comfortable- and performed an amazing surgery on me. I am so happy with the results and will always recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Phenomenal surgeon Compassionate bedside manner Love my Laipo results.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Elie F. Harouche's Credentials

• U De Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Uer Broussais-Hotel-Dieu, Paris (Grad. 1977)