Ratings for Dr. William N. Bichai

When I took my mom to doctor Bichai, the whole family thought my mom was gone physically and mentally, I owe my mom's recovery to God first and Doctor Bichai and his Stuff.He's extremely knowledgeable and professional and honest. Thank you Doctor and keep up the great work Fatima Berra.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Our Mother was treated by Dr Bachai during her fight with leukemia. He is not only extremely knowledgable and professional, he is one on the most moral, ethical, honest and compassionate Physicians that we have ever encountered. We simply can not say enough about this man. He is not only the best in his field, his dedication and knowledge in treating the patient goes far beyond his specialty. We will be forever grateful that he was an integral part of the care that our Mother received.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

best doctor in bakersfield. Compassionate, passionate, knowledgeable and skillful in his practice.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011