Ratings for Dr. Marie F. COULDWELL

Do not use this doctor! My med levels were messed up. I return phone calls I was getting sicker by the day. When she finally returned my phone call her advise was find a different doctor! 😡

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

My son and husband had no initial complaints following my son's first (and only) visit. We appreciated that the doctor wanted to familiarize herself with the various medications my son was taking and order some tests...But it's been months since that visit and there was no follow-up until today. And, that follow-up was to see if my son wanted to see a different doctor (because Dr. Couldwell is too busy) and a healthy dose persnickety attitude from the office gal who called. We will NOT go back to this office. My son needs a doctor who is on top of things and who makes time for his/her patients.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Couldwell treated me for Low T. She admitted after 5 months of no change in my blood test results or symptoms that she had never treated it and didn't know what she was doing. She then referred me to a Urologist. I found my own Urologist and Endocrinologist and my blood work came back in normal ranges within 2 weeks of seeing the new docs.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Marie F. COULDWELL's Credentials

• Univ Laval, Fac De Med, Sainte-Foy, Que, Canada (Grad. 1980)