Ratings for Dr. Marie F. COULDWELL

I first saw Dr. Couldwell in November and she was fantastic. She listened to me and helped me discuss my issues for an hour. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Staff was pleasant and friendly, as well. Very grateful to have found a doctor that actually cares and pays attention to her patient, as well as having 30+ years of experience.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I recently went to Marie and I wouldn’t recommend her .Had to wait to much time, prescriptions were wrong after they took forever to get here. I got treated like a new diabetic when I’ve had diabetes for several years. Appointments were double booked so had to wait forever. Staff said they we’re unable to download my pump so I hadn’t to do extra paperwork. Doctor always asked what we should do rather than telling me this is what we are going to do. Is trying to change how I do thighs to lower my A1C when it is already good. Asked for help to be shown how to get my dexcom set up on my phone and was given a manual rather than actual 1 on 1 help. Paper work that was filled out was never looked at. Rather, it was set aside and asked everything that was in the papers. Highly unorganized! Worst experience I’ve ever had. Am not going back and would not recommend to anyone even if your desperate. I’d suggest seeing your primary physician becaue they could help you out more than these ding dongs.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

She's a great doctor, if you can contact her and she doesn't leave you without medication for a week or more...

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Do not use this doctor! My med levels were messed up. I return phone calls I was getting sicker by the day. When she finally returned my phone call her advise was find a different doctor! 😡

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

My son and husband had no initial complaints following my son's first (and only) visit. We appreciated that the doctor wanted to familiarize herself with the various medications my son was taking and order some tests...But it's been months since that visit and there was no follow-up until today. And, that follow-up was to see if my son wanted to see a different doctor (because Dr. Couldwell is too busy) and a healthy dose persnickety attitude from the office gal who called. We will NOT go back to this office. My son needs a doctor who is on top of things and who makes time for his/her patients.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Couldwell treated me for Low T. She admitted after 5 months of no change in my blood test results or symptoms that she had never treated it and didn't know what she was doing. She then referred me to a Urologist. I found my own Urologist and Endocrinologist and my blood work came back in normal ranges within 2 weeks of seeing the new docs.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Marie F. COULDWELL's Credentials

• Univ Laval, Fac De Med, Sainte-Foy, Que, Canada (Grad. 1980)