Ratings for Dr. Jose M. Renteria-Alvarez

First time to see Dr. Renteria, short waiting time. Treated with courtesy. Definitely recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. Renteria-Alvarez is accurate and precise, displays proper care towards his patients and communicates well with the family/parents. Dr. and staff demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy, provide excellent service that is responsive, courteous and respectful. I've had to schedule last minute physicals for my children and they always find ways to meet my needs. I've been going to them for the past 17 yrs! Love their service.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Renteria is a great doctor. He is patient and kind. He always explains all findings with me until I'm satisfied, always answers all my questions. The staff is also very friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I love Dr. Renteria because he is excellent with my child. Very easy to talk to and explains everything with detail. Staff is very helpful. The only thing I wish the west side was as nice looking

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Great doctor take it time with the patients great service

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I like that Dr Renteria takes his time with his patients, he knows my daughter by name, and the wait time is ok, the most I have waited has been an 1hr, not bad at all for a pediatrician! His staff is Also very attentive and nice.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

The staff and Dr. Renteria are the best. He really takes his time answering questions and checking the kids.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Muy buen doctor. Excelente servicio. Senora Moreno

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

excelente doctor siempre nos encanta el trato que nos da a mis hijas

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Love it! This was the first time and I was very impressed with the Dr and staff. Dr Renteria has a very special way on how he approaches the kids and that helped my daughter feel relaxed. Dr Renteria's Nurse is very knowledgeable, I really like that. The front staff was very helpful, she really helped with explaining things with my insurance, even though her phone was ringing off the hook. (and she had no help) Over all it was a great visit

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017