Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Kraut

Dr K has saved my life. I have worked with him for many decades and constantly recommend him to my friends. He is the most skilled and knowledgeable implant doctor and I have interviewed all the best over the many decades. He listened to me and my concerns, and was the most honest doctor to confirm my best choices in implants that other doctors never recommended (because their recommendations cost many times more and were not the best solution to my issues).

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Horrible experience. I was left in pain, only to have to spend thousands of dollars out of my own pocket just to find out the source of my pain from another surgeon. The result of his mistake cost me time, money, suffering and more surgery.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

All around excellent experience - I am lucky to have found this doctor and I am recommending him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Excellent customer service. The doctor was very knowledgeable and the procedure went smoothly.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013