Ratings for Dr. Peggy K. Ching

I was a 42 year old regular looking male with so acne scars on the sides of my face by my mouth I wanted removed,and told her at least 5 times not to damage my face,she used a CO2 laser and burned my entire face off,all the pigment is gone,I have large lumps under my eyes,she burned the sub dermal layers of fat under my face making it look smaller,DO NOT EVER HAVE THIS DOCTOR TOUCH YOU IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE. this happened in 2001,and i've been to other doctors who can do nothing about the damage

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done by this doctor and did a horrible job. She believes she does amazing work which is untrue. I went back to her with my complaint and all she said was it will naturally be fixed over time. She went on and on about her divorce and how unhappy she was instead of listening to my concern. I am thinking about filing a lawsuit against her as well.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

may 2001 i went to doctor ching to have my acne scars diminished,i told her repeatedly i didn,t want my looks changed,i was a regular looking guy who just wanted my scars removed,she insisted there would be no damage,my face would be red for 2 weeks,and the procedure would flatten the scars,she used a co2 laser and burned my face so bad it was purplish red,she burned the sub dermal layers of fat cells under my face actually shrinking the size of my face,burned all the pigment out,my cheeks are bleached white,and i have large red lumps under my eyes,my face was red for 6 months after the procedure and is is damaged beyond repair,it was one of the biggest mistakes of my entire life.and all she could say was my face looked skinnier.don,t go to this doctor,and don,t ever let anyone use a co2 laser on anything.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I had a BA a couple of months ago and i regret allowing her to preform the surgery. My breasts look awful!! She over sized the pockets and will not refund any of the money to have them fixed. She wont answer the phone or return e-mails. She will take the money and run, leaving you in the dust with many complications. I went to 3 other surgons for a 2ed opinion and they all said it was her error and i need a revision. Even after I presented her with the evidence she still believes that she does "flawless" work. Please listen DO NOT allow her to use you as a "chop shop" you will be disappointed and let disfiguered!!! I have her contact information if anyone is trying to get a hold of her because they were left dust, such as myself. I am planning a law suit if anyone is interested. please contact me.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

poor surgical skill. did eyelid surgery twice and both time failed and now my eyelids are uneven. im getting depression as a result of this.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Peggy Ching is a terrible plastic surgeon. I have been disfigured by a liposuction proceedure that Dr. Ching performed. I have had 3 subsequent surgeries in an attempt to the fix the horrible indentention and uneveness caused by the surgery, with little success. First and foremost, I would discourage anyone from using Dr. Ching services because she is not skilled. If you choose Dr. Ching for plastic surgery, despite the comments I have made, I urge you to research her work thoroughly. Ask to see before and after pictures of Dr. Ching's work. Ask to speak to several former patients to validate her skills. I am writing these negative comments about Dr. Ching to prevent an another person from suffering through permanent disgurement. Based on my experience with her, money is her sole motivation. She does not really care about making improvements that are best for the patient.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

SHE DID A TUMMY TUCK AND IT TURNED OUT AWFUL.SHE LEFT AND I TRIED TO HUNT HER DOWN SHE MOVED AND NOW I AM LEFT WITH MY TUMMY TUCK LOOKING LIKE CRAP.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Dr. Peggy K. Ching's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1980)

AHC