Ratings for Dr. Constantine Rossakis

I don't trust any doctor with low moral character. I saved this guy from substantial losses in a real estate investment and he repaid me by stiffing me for my commission. Horrible.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Doctor Rossakis is the best doctor, Cardiologist or otherwise, I have ever visited. He is compassionate, listens, and his training and credentials are top-shelf. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I made an appointment for my husband as a new patient and confirmed our insurance plan; but when he went in, the office staff mis-read his insurance card and insisted he needed a referral. They wouldn’t listen to him as many times as he told them that our insurance plan is a PPO and we don’t need referrals for any doctors. He called me and they wouldn’t speak to me. The girls kept insisting he had to have a referral and just dismissed him. As he became agitated, (He had left work early, and they had rescheduled once and made him wait 2 months for this appointment), they said the doctor wouldn’t see him, because the doctor had the right to choose his patients. I called the office manager and she insisted we needed a referral. I called my insurance company and the company called the office manager and told me that they informed her that we did NOT need a referral. They said they told her that this situation never should have happened if the office staff were better trained. I feel an office staff represents their doctor—maybe they did us a favor . .

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Rossakis is the most knowledgable and compassionate cardiologist and physician I have visited. Great training and excellent bedside manner. I was told I needed an angioplasty by someone else and Dr. Rossakis was able to treat me (I now am angina-free!) with a combination of lifestyle modification and medication adjustment. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

A wonderful, top-rated cardiologist. Found him through Castle/Connolly (top cardiologists). Excellent bedside manner,great training,very compassionate. Was told I needed a pacemaker by two other doctors and Dr. Rossakis was able to avoid this by altering my meds! I wish there were more doctors like him. Everyone I have referred to him loves him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I was misdiagnosed while under his care for 15 years. Even when I was admitted into the hospital with heart failure, he still didn't see anything wrong. An intern picked up on my condition. BUT was told by Rossakis to mind his own business.Thank God we found a knowledgeable doctor to try to fix the mistakes Rossakis made.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

My husband had classic angina & couldn't walk a block without having pain. Dr. Rossakis told him he didn't know what his problem was& to call his internist. After seeing another cardiologist it was identified that his bypasses had failed. He had only one artery open, & had to have 3 stents.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Dr. Constantine Rossakis's Credentials

• Portuguese

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp