Ratings for Dr. Abid I. KHAN

He is a mentally ill person. He is defrauding the Medicaid system. His favorite activity seems to be cursing patients and other doctors ( in Hindi so they don't find out what is going on).

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Worst doctor ever, said my bumps were hot and itchy. Said I was seeing things crawling. Then he asked if I hear voices and I said like a conscience? Something that tells you yes or no? He said I heard voices and put me on antipsychotic med risperdal

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

He is cocky and arrogant BUT he know his stuff! He was the only one to give us a full understanding of what was going on in our child's mind! And he was right! As long as you let him know that you are a strong advocate for your child ho knows what they are talking about, ask him to slow down when he is talking and ask lots of question he will serve you and your child very well.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr Khan was very patient and helpful in the treatment of my 10 year old son suffering from schizophrenia

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Abid I. KHAN's Credentials

• Hindi

• Gov'T Med Coll, Kashmir Univ, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente