Ratings for Dr. Marlenny Feliz Cruz

Nice office and staff. I was very pleased with the doctors explanations. I will definitely come back again

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

The other reviews about the poor staff are true. They try to charge for everything and the staff is extremely rude. Will change PCP right away because I cannot even ask them to fax a referral. They are never helpful. I had to call often for an entire month to get them to fill out a Medicare form for me which they then charged me $25!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I will change my PCP office the receptionist is very rude and unpleasant. Every time a patient comes in to see the doctor she is always on her cell phone or surfing the internet.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Like this place overall, doctor take her time to go over medications and instructions to follow

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

I am a patient of this office and i must admit I enjoy every time i walk into the office i feel the good postive engery from the front desk..i always have the warmest welcome.My doctor is also ok she explains everything to me in details which i also apperciate.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Unprofessional Staff, Poor Attitude,Not a smile or welcome and more concern about Collecting Fees than Patient's needs. Not to mentioned, tried to overcharge me . As for Dr Feliz.. No Clue or Doesn't care how her Staff treats Patients. Never Available or have the courtesy to return a call in a timely manner. Was admitted 2 times to the Hospital and Dr Feliz was advised as my PCP and not even a follow up to check on my condition or even a Visit . Very Disappointed with Office and Highly DO NOT RECOMMEND .....

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

I went to this doctor hoping to get some information on preventive care. Instead of educating me, she made me feel like I was a criminal being interrogated. She was rude and not helpful at all. As far as knowledge is concerned, she was on the defensive and her remarks were not pleasant. I never want to see her again.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

i love the dr, and staff, im very happy with the office

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010