Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Pham

Great experience. Highly recommend him for treatment.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Not as good as he thinks only cares about his self and $ he is only a pill dr and I would never let this fake work on my back he writes hi own reviews and pharmacy s won't fill for you if his name is on any thing

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

My son went to see this doctor we are from Peru, my son was operated on his back by a family friend of ours in Peru. dr. Pham tried to tell us that no actual operation was done that my friend opened up my son and did nothing. He tried to push for my son to get addcted on pain meds, so that he would have to come back to him monthly. I will never recommend Pham to anyone. He takes advantage of people and tried to get them hooked on pills so he can profit.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Pham for a little less than a year now. My first visit lasted well over an hour and subsequent visits last about 15 minutes. I have never been rushed and DR Pham is ALWAYS cordial and genuinely concerned about my overall health. I'm 47 and have been dealing with debilitating back issues for many many years. With that said I have never had a Dr. seem to care as much or spend as much time with me as DR Pham has, anyone who has dealt with specialists know how rare it is to have any quality time with your doctor, let alone have one that listens, answers any and all questions and does whatever possible to help a patient in need. For example, I needed trigger point injections, Dr. Pham performed them without an appointment within minutes of my entering his office.....the charge? $35.00 Anyone bashing this gentleman and accusing him of being money hungry has issues or is flat out lying. I have never been overcharged, he's VERY affordable. You are a good man Dr. Pham.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

This Doctor is very money Hungary appear to be nice at first but he not his rude, and he like to double dip and payment cause he did me like that once until it caught up to him. No place want to file my Scrip and if you go back and to get another type of scrip from him he will charge you more money. He doesn’t really care about you just how much he could get from you.

Submitted April 10, 2012