Dr. Thomas L. Rosenfeld

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Rosenfeld

Always been great with my situations. Explains things and solutions well. Very satisfied with him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Rosenfield is very knowledgeable and takes his time explaining things to his patients in a way they can understand. He helped clear up a skin condition that I had when other doctors couldn't figure it out. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Condescending and judgmental, IMO. Doesn't listen well to pt. complaints; makes a snap judgment before you can finish. Throws a bunch of samples at you. Gives or prescribes medications after you already told him that you were allergic or had a bad reaction to the ingredients in the past. Don't even try to question him; he expects you to just follow his orders or hit the trail. I felt like if he couldn't pinpoint my problem in 5 minutes or less, I wasn't worth his time. I wouldn't recommend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Couldnt feel comfortable with this doctor. Didn't feel reassured.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I've seen several dermatologists, and Dr. Rosenfeld has been the best. He's very personable as well as knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I have been seeing him since I was a teenager and have been very happy with him in every facet. The ladies in the office are just as great as him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Rosenfeld is very nice and knowledgeable. I have seen him several times for various dermatology issues, and I recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Thomas L. Rosenfeld's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rosenfeld graduated Magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, from Queens College of SUNY in 1974, then attended the Medical College of Virginia /VCU. He trained 2 years Internal Medicine, 1978-1980, then did his Dermatology residency at Brown University Hospitals, finishing in 1983, with Board Certification He has been providing compassionate, thorough care for medical and cosmetic disorders of skin, scalp, hair and nails for over 30 years, to residents throughout New England. Good skin health can improve one's mental health and confidence, and we are here to serve you. We also have an aesthetician, Christal Belanger on site, for peels, facials, microdermabrasion, and hair removal.We are accepting new patients

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

• Sclerotherapy