Ratings for Dr. Rodney K. Chan

I saw Dr. Chan post op and he was very helpful and had great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

I have been getting botox for many years and have gone to many different places- that's until I have met Dr. Chan. He takes his time with the injections and I never get any bruises. The effect lasts longer than any of the other places I've been to and is money well spent.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Husband had surgery performed by Dr Rodney Chan on Friday, 1/18/2019. My husband had to be admitted. Dr Chan explained to me and my mother in law what his plan was but it seems that he did not put any orders to let the attending physician know. Nobody here knows what's going on! They all say this is normal with Dr. Chan, but it is unacceptable with me. Very pissed off!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Great office, great staff. Would send anyone here!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I was paired up with Dr. Chan through another surgeon, I needed a left side mastectomy and we did a diep flap reconstruction. I was so nervous about this procedure but Dr. Chan did a great job explaining everything to me and my husband. When he included my husband by asking if he had any questions it really helped both of us feel so comfortable with him and his team. We knew we made the right choice. I am about 6 months out from my surgery, I had a phase II surgery and it was out patient - it went very quickly and he targeted everything I was concerned about at this tine. All of my incision sights are pencil thin scars, Dr. Chan and his team take great pride in ensuring the incision sights are as thin and smooth as possible. If I had to go through these surgeries again I would do them again in a heart beat, as long as I was in Dr. Chan's care. I do recommend Dr. Chan to anyone and everyone I can!!! Thank you Dr. Chan and you're amazing team!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Choosing Dr. Chan was one of the best decision I ever made. I had my tummy tuck surgery in December 2016. I came in a little nervous about my surgery but I did a lot of internet searches and heard nothing but great things about Dr. Chan. He put me at ease prior to my procedure and I am very happy with my results and have referred several of my female coworkers. I would highly recommend him for anyone interested in cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Chan is very professional and a excellent plastic surgeon, extremely knowledgeable and down to earth, putting you totally at ease. He listened carefully to what my desires were and my results were exactly as I asked. He also takes the time to explain all your options. I can not imagine a more perfect experience, from the consultation to the follow up appointments. The office has a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere and the office Clinical Coordinator Shalene puts you instantly at ease. I had very little pain after the surgery and I would recommend him to anyone having any plastic surgery procedure. L

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Chan is professional, helpful, and has great bedside manners. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed and I never felt left out of loop on my procedure. I would gladly recommend anyone seeking plastic or reconstructive surgery to Dr. Chan.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I didn't have a long wait time. Dr. Chan was very knowledgeable and his staff was great. I have already scheduled another appointment for a different procedure. I'm in good hands and feel confident it will turn out great like the last time.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I had a great and exciting experience with Dr Chan and his staff. I left his office with excitement and I will definitely return. I highly recommend Dr. Chan.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Rodney K. Chan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 2000)

Ameritas