Ratings for Dr. John G. Costouros

I cannot say enough good things about his skill, communication, and care. The best when it comes to shoulder problems, whether they need surgery or not.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Doctor Costouros, was very helpful finding out which treatment I required and he couldn't do a better job preparing me for the Surgery and after it .

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

My father’s shoulder got dislocated while playing rugby and it needed surgery. So we went to the best doctor Dr. John Costouros.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

My grandfather suffered from knee problem due to Rheumatoid Arthritis but his suggested medicine did wonders. He is able to walk now.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. John Costouros is a very knowledgeable and professional doctor.I highly recommended him to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. John Costouros provided me the best treatment for shoulder disorders. I would like to tell thank to him because he showed the highest level of professionalism, compassion and care for me as a patient.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I am very satisfied with the treatment of Dr. John Costouros.He gave me the best treatment. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Costouros is knowledgeable and experienced and staff are also cooperative .I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr.Costouros gives an excellent treatment. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Costouros provides excellent treatment and care. I like to recommend him everyone.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. John G. Costouros's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental